The Duggar Family #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Much earlier in this thread a few people asked who Katie Joy aka: Without a Crystal Ball is and why many of us were saying that KJ is herself deeply problematic.

I'd just like to say if you go to YouTube and search for Without a Crystal Ball commentary videos you'll find some doozies. Once you see what the woman is like - her ranting, her exploitation of her disabled child, her constant ridiculous legal battles, her awful husband who shouts at their son, her drunken lives where she is swigging wine & you can hear her autistic son from upstairs crying, her meltdowns at her own Subs and Patrons in live chats. That happens when she's jealous that they talk to each other in the threads instead of listening to her rambling story. She berated them once for offering condolences to a woman whose daughter had recently died.

I would link videos but I know the mods don't allow small channels to be linked and most of these critique videos have a few hundred views at most...but once you've seen them you'll understand why WOCAB's word on any subject, Josh Duggar included is deeply suspect & in any case ought to be disregarded because she is such a truly awful human being herself. She has no room to be critiquing anyone. Someone really could do an expose on her.

Reactions: 1
Much earlier in this thread a few people asked who Katie Joy aka: Without a Crystal Ball is and why many of us were saying that KJ is herself deeply problematic.

I'd just like to say if you go to YouTube and search for Without a Crystal Ball commentary videos you'll find some doozies. Once you see what the woman is like - her ranting, her exploitation of her disabled child, her constant ridiculous legal battles, her awful husband who shouts at their son, her drunken lives where she is swigging wine & you can hear her autistic son from upstairs crying, her meltdowns at her own Subs and Patrons in live chats. That happens when she's jealous that they talk to each other in the threads instead of listening to her rambling story. She berated them once for offering condolences to a woman whose daughter had recently died.

I would link videos but I know the mods don't allow small channels to be linked and most of these critique videos have a few hundred views at most...but once you've seen them you'll understand why WOCAB's word on any subject, Josh Duggar included is deeply suspect & in any case ought to be disregarded because she is such a truly awful human being herself. She has no room to be critiquing anyone. Someone really could do an expose on her.
She did have her own thread on here.

Reactions: 2

There are quite a few YouTubers that critique her alot. I used to watch down a rabbit hole at bedtime haven't seen her for a while though

poor Jill 💔💔

she’s my fave Duggar and I’ve been rooting for her as she’s deconstructed from Fundie-life.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
they’re calling it a still birth but she was 4 months so it’s a later miscarriage or early still birth
In the UK we use the term Late term Miscarriage. In the US it's often called a Stillbirth, babies even bellow 24 weeks can be born alive or die late in Labour. She would have likely still laboured and delivered, although a baby at that gestation is obviously easier to deliver labour is much the same and it poses complications especially with the placenta.

Poor Jill has had such a troubled time having her babies, I'm so glad she had been able to detangle herself from the cult, where her worth is weighted against how well she births and how large a family she can produce and raise.

Poor Jill, I can't help feeling Jim bob will take some comfort in her suffering :(

• Angry
Reactions: 4
In the UK we use the term Late term Miscarriage. In the US it's often called a Stillbirth, babies even bellow 24 weeks can be born alive or die late in Labour. She would have likely still laboured and delivered, although a baby at that gestation is obviously easier to deliver labour is much the same and it poses complications especially with the placenta.

Poor Jill has had such a troubled time having her babies, I'm so glad she had been able to detangle herself from the cult, where her worth is weighted against how well she births and how large a family she can produce and raise.
ahh I wasn’t sure on the difference in US / UK terminology. When I had my MC at 10 weeks all the literature only referred to stillbirth as after 24 weeks.

it’s so heartbreaking I really feel for Jill.

She’s not the only sister to have a MC or more than 1. Joy had a late term one at 21 weeks, Jessa has had 2 x first trimester, and Lauren (Josiahs wife) lost their first early on.

michelles 19th was extreme prem and they nearly lost her and the 20th miscarried to. Since then she seems to have naturally stopped (as let’s be honest they won’t have taken any medical action!)

jill seems to be spacing her babies out and they’re open about using some form of birth control (possibly only cycle tracking, but still) so she’s not pregnant every

ahh I wasn’t sure on the difference in US / UK terminology. When I had my MC at 10 weeks all the literature only referred to stillbirth as after 24 weeks.

it’s so heartbreaking I really feel for Jill.

She’s not the only sister to have a MC or more than 1. Joy had a late term one at 21 weeks, Jessa has had 2 x first trimester, and Lauren (Josiahs wife) lost their first early on.

michelles 19th was extreme prem and they nearly lost her and the 20th miscarried to. Since then she seems to have naturally stopped (as let’s be honest they won’t have taken any medical action!)

jill seems to be spacing her babies out and they’re open about using some form of birth control (possibly only cycle tracking, but still) so she’s not pregnant every
Unfortunately due to the number of child bearing females in the family the rate of loss is going to be quite high. It’s awful when listed out, and so sad.

I know in the UK a 1st late term loss is only 1% possibility in an otherwise healthy pregnancy and obvious a big lot of sisters probably statistically increases this chance. However there are only around 10 Duggar sisters, and only 4 of them current married and having families that's a high stat.