The Duggar Family #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joy is having another boy.

Hannah hasn’t given a due date but is due within two weeks of her sister so around 1st January.

Jason is likely in a courtship with a girl called Claire.

Jill was seen in Joy’s gender reveal video interacting with Jim Bob apparently.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I was told by a obstetrician you should ideally leave at least 18 months between pregnancies.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So their lives have just gone on as before. No self reflection, no real schism in their lives at all. They enabled their son to grow into a serial abuser of women and children but their fertility cult thrives. I do not understand people. My uncle was revealed to be a prolific child abuser when I was about 16. Not a single member of the family ever spoke to him again. Those who had experienced his perversion first hand gave evidence against him and the day he was convicted was the last time anyone even heard his voice There was years of therapy and trauma and grief. This scum have never even asked themselves if any of their other children or his own suffered at the monster's hands, have they?

These people

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Jed and Katey are expecting another baby on 22nd May 2023. Their first child Truett was born 2nd May this year.

No word on whether or not this is the mystery grandchild 29.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Jed and Katey are expecting another baby on 22nd May 2023. Their first child Truett was born 2nd May this year.

No word on whether or not this is the mystery grandchild 29.
It's a freaky fertility cult is what it is. And a haven for rapey pervs.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Jedidiah and Katey’s second child is a girl and she will be named Nora Kate (due late May).

Josiah and Lauren had a second girl (March ’22) and her name is Daisy.

Jeremiah and Hannah welcomed Brynley Noelle on Christmas Day.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Anyone see jed and kateys Christmas vlog with the baby announcement at the “big house”? People just didn’t seem to get too excited for them. Creepy Jim Bob was like, “didn’t you just have one?” It was the ugly Christmas sweater party and no sign of a lot of the siblings, no Joy, Jessa, Joe, and a couple of others. Rumours saying it’s because Anna was there. She also caused a lot of negative attn coz she put one of her kids in a Hanukkah sweater with a yarmulke on his head. She needs to just piss far away off now.

• Sick
I feel quite sorry for Anna’s children. Their dad is gone for a long time and their mum has checked out, so they are with their dodgy as fook grandparents where it’s said Lolly has had a breakdown and pops is pretending nothing has happened.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I feel quite sorry for Anna’s children. Their dad is gone for a long time and their mum has checked out, so they are with their dodgy as fook grandparents where it’s said Lolly has had a breakdown and pops is pretending nothing has happened.
She was deffo in the latest vlog, sat at the table. Is she not still living on their huge compound with the kids?

She was deffo in the latest vlog, sat at the table. Is she not still living on their huge compound with the kids?
Anna has moved out of the adjacent house and is living with the Duggars in their dorms. I feel very sorry for her kids.
No one's interested in more grand babies now as they aren't bringing in the $$$$$. They were only 'blessings' when TLC were paying per view. One 'blessing' has depleted Jim Bob of so much wealth, the last thing he needs is each one having 10 kids that he has to support.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Anna has moved out of the adjacent house and is living with the Duggars in their dorms. I feel very sorry for her kids.
No one's interested in more grand babies now as they aren't bringing in the $$$$$. They were only 'blessings' when TLC were paying per view. One 'blessing' has depleted Jim Bob of so much wealth, the last thing he needs is each one having 10 kids that he has to support.
I think they’ll have at least 60 grandkids minimum 🥴 it’s an awful family. I’m just glad some of the girls are moving away from their freaky cult

Reactions: 4
How many kids are left at the original house now? They only ever had 3 bed rooms.

Her fake super sweet voice always irritated me.

Last edited:
How many kids are left at the original house now? They only ever had 3 bed rooms.

Her fake super sweet voice always irritated me.

There was a guest bedroom too downstairs, Grandma Duggar used to stay in it and the parents of other families too when they visited. I hope Anna is sleeping there and not in a bunk in the girls dorm!
Michelle's voice is like fingernails down a blackboard 😵