The DisUnplugged #4 They tried to make Pete go to rehab, but he said I need my phone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no compassion whatsoever for any of the men Pete has used/abused and throw away when he got bored.

They all knew what they are were getting into, the guy is an absolute psychopath. They fucked around and found out.

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I have no compassion whatsoever for any of the men Pete has used/abused and throw away when he got bored.

They all knew what they are were getting into, the guy is an absolute psychopath. They fucked around and found out.
Pretty sure the point of these discussions is that they didn’t know what they were getting into my friend.

Reactions: 19

These two men are being extremely candid and open about their personal lives and their trauma. Your entitled to your opinion but I dont think they deserve to be made to feel any worse about themselves or their experiences then they probably already do. They dont owe anyone the information or explanations they are volunteering. We should show them empathy in return.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

I guess.

Except that Werner deliberately targets young men in their most vulnerable state: Recent college grads with little to no visible means of support, those who are broke and turning tricks, those exhausted and insecure from fighting drug and alcohol addiction. And he lures them in with the candy-coated promise of living in a theme park for a living. No different than groomers who hang out in Fantasyland looking for a child who's gone astray.

Yes, they were weak and naive (which they both cop to). But Werner is also astonishingly evil to prey on this weakness.

And remember this as well: All of this soul-scarring villainy is bankrolled by Dreams Unlimited.
So, if you think this behavior sounds sick, which it sure as hell is, then stop funding his Tigger King source of income.

Stay out of the damn Dreams Unlimited website.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I do feel I had the better idea of what was happening because my experience started transactionally and I also heard enough to see the broader picture, but Dustin was a fully vulnerable person that had no idea.

Neither of us need compassion (or at least I don’t) but I appreciate the candidness. You’ve got your opinion and it’s all good.
---
Dustin and I spoke and we both just want to make sure that it doesn’t happen to anyone else and also not get murder-suicided

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I do feel I had the better idea of what was happening because my experience started transactionally and I also heard enough to see the broader picture, but Dustin was a fully vulnerable person that had no idea.

Neither of us need compassion (or at least I don’t) but I appreciate the candidness. You’ve got your opinion and it’s all good.
---
Dustin and I spoke and we both just want to make sure that it doesn’t happen to anyone else and also not get murder-suicided
Dont think you have to worry about the last part. That would require Pete leaving his garage and doing something for himself :)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Pretty sure the point of these discussions is that they didn’t know what they were getting into my friend.
Give me a break. Do they not have access to YOUTUBE? If WE can obviously see it and have clear unmistakable evidence of how this guy acts, they could, and that is Pete on camera, edited, and approved. That's his "best" side.

You guys make it sound like Pete was some closet psychopath diva and they never saw it coming. He put it all out there, I will at least give him that.

AND, before you go lamenting the poor "victims" I would argue they had their own motives(not, not bleeping LOVE), they wanted access to the money they wanted access to the networking Pete had. Certainly as duck they weren't into him for his good looks and personality. They wanted something out of the "arrangement". So we can all stop with the bullshit innocent choirboy defense, it doesn't come close to holding up in this scenario.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
After hearing all of this history it sounds like the player got played when his fiancé dumped him. I hope he took all the expensive gifts with him. Perhaps I’m wrong but it would seem that Pete is aging out of the market for attracting young playthings. He’s hardly a catch and to me as off-putting as can be. He might live a lonely life. Or maybe I’m wrong and there are lots of potential partners just waiting for perks with Pete.

But, for now, he’s so into the cruising lifestyle, who on staff will be forced to accompany him or lose their job?

Reactions: 4
Hindsight is always 20/20 man and pretty sure Mando already admitted to most of what you said. Not once did he call himself an innocent choir boy. You should probably go back and read ALL the posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Give me a break. Do they not have access to YOUTUBE? If WE can obviously see it and have clear unmistakable evidence of how this guy acts, they could, and that is Pete on camera, edited, and approved. That's his "best" side.

You guys make it sound like Pete was some closet psychopath diva and they never saw it coming. He put it all out there, I will at least give him that.

AND, before you go lamenting the poor "victims" I would argue they had their own motives(not, not bleeping LOVE), they wanted access to the money they wanted access to the networking Pete had. Certainly as duck they weren't into him for his good looks and personality. They wanted something out of the "arrangement". So we can all stop with the bullshit innocent choirboy defense, it doesn't come close to holding up in this scenario.

Timeline wise. There was no show before Dustin, he created the studio which created the YouTube show. So there would be no evidence.

I never knew Disney Vlogging existed and had never seen the show before meeting Pete.

I certainly benefitted and worked the situation in my favor, at the end of the day and I won’t deny that. It didn’t mean it wasn’t hard or terrible but Pete will not make that mistake again with the next one. So I hope this all benefits someone in the future. Dustin and I might’ve not been as quick on the uptake as you. You are lucky to have a stronger level of discernment than we did and now we’ve learned what you already knew.

So everyone is happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

I think Sean actually did love Pete.

Disney Vlogger Fails,

You come across as the only really rude and mean person on this board. Never attack people for telling their own honest story. That’s not cool.

Your opinion can be expressed in a much more civil manner without attack.

just be nice. It doesn’t cost anything and people will be more inclined to listen to your opinion.

• Heart
I think Sean actually did love Pete.
When I met Pete he said the things that meant the most to him were his business and his family. I was good to his family and I did everything in my power for his business. He definitely had a major net positive from me with both.

That was the only way I knew how to show love. Being with my husband, I do know that I tried to make it work and while I don’t think I was in love looking back, I gave all the care I could to the things Pete claimed to value.

When I put in work for real estate and made it something and cared about ‘my’ business, Pete did everything he could to kill it, make sure it failed and make sure I suffered. That said, I know that regardless of anything; I loved him more than he could ever love me because I valued the things he said were special to him and he devalued the thing he knew was special to me.

Not saying that’s love but the proximity is enough to know that people can show some heart by taking care of each others prized possessions. My entire thing with Pete was one sided. Even the ‘things’ that were bought for me were not ‘for me’ - they were for Pete but me having them.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
When you became successful on your own Pete lost interest because Pete only wants people in his life he can control with his money. if your self-suffcient and dont need him for that, he doesnt need you. Its sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
When you became successful on your own Pete lost interest because Pete only wants people in his life he can control with his money. if your self-suffcient and dont need him for that, he doesnt need you. Its sad.
This is SOOO true! He wants to be the richest and most successful person in the room. He really is a sad person. Is anyone going to start the new thread? I've got some more questions for both Sean and Dustin, but I don't want to lose them at the end of this tread.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.