The DisUnplugged #4 They tried to make Pete go to rehab, but he said I need my phone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait can someone give a play by play or clip of the sexual comments panda made to Erika on the patreon show? v curious

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It also looks like Pete doesn’t follow him on Instagram anymore. It could be a glitch and I am mistaken but I don’t think so.

Speculating but I hope if they have parted ways Gio was classy enough to return the ring, I know it was sentimental to Pete. Of course, Pete shouldn’t be giving away sentimental things in the first place.

This also may be a fight and wedding plans will be back on next week and most fans will be none the wiser.

Overall it’s good he is getting help right now as a break up could have been a trigger into a relapse. I wouldn’t wish a relapse into addiction on anyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Pete said he didn’t follow him on instagram a few weeks ago.

I didn’t notice any weird comments from panda personally.

Reactions: 1
Pete canceled the wedding? #called it.
Also, remember when some lunatic paid over a thousand dollars to get a cup of coffee with Erica and panda?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Pete DID follow him in instagram so that’s a lie. Gio looked like the a boy toy flaunting around his ugly face. I mean Pete gets what he puts into the world bad energy always bites you in the ass.

gotta kill him both Shaun Dustin and Walter are happily married now and he’s lonely.

• Haha
Pete canceled the wedding? #called it.
Also, remember when some lunatic paid over a thousand dollars to get a cup of coffee with Erica and panda?
I’m all for spending stupid money to benefit great causes like GKTW, but there’s a line to be drawn and it’s before this.

Reactions: 4
Someone here mentioned a few weeks ago that Gio had moved into Pete's house while he was in rehab. I've been wondering how easy it would be to get Gio out if Pete decided after rehab that it wasn't a good relationship. It wouldn't surprise me if Gio is the squatter type.

Pete flat out said he hasn't felt like himself in months. I don't wish any ill toward him or his partner but the idea of initiating a lifetime commitment during this period just seems like a horrible idea.

Reactions: 14
Someone here mentioned a few weeks ago that Gio had moved into Pete's house while he was in rehab. I've been wondering how easy it would be to get Gio out if Pete decided after rehab that it wasn't a good relationship. It wouldn't surprise me if Gio is the squatter type.
Pete said it on his last Patreon show that Gio was moving in while he was away. He was dreading having to figure out how to make space because they both have all their products and stuff.

Reactions: 3
Pete said it on his last Patreon show that Gio was moving in while he was away. He was dreading having to figure out how to make space because they both have all their products and stuff.
he also said he did it though, cleaned an entire closet out for him etc.

I don't know how they keep that business running. Their site is terrible. Not only looks outdated but it doesn't function the way it should. I am not interested to fill out an entire form just to look at prices. I would much rather use Disneys site and then I can check out different dates etc. But also their agents take too long to get back to you and they don't follow up.
who needs a travel agent in 2023? their customers are probably all rich boomers who are gonna be dead soon lol

Reactions: 3
Pete flat out said he hasn't felt like himself in months. I don't wish any ill toward him or his partner but the idea of initiating a lifetime commitment during this period just seems like a horrible idea.
Serious 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

This may be an odd question but who let's all the Unplugged crew into Pete's abode when he is overseas, on a cruise or in rehab? Does Craig have a key or does a maid or houseboy or something let everyone in?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
gotta kill him both Shaun Dustin and Walter are happily married now and he’s lonely.
Yeah and you forgot John. In the last thread piecing the timeline together it did seem like after John married Kevin he quickly proposed to Walter.

I might have written it off as a coincidence, except such a similar pattern repeated with Sean’s marriage.

I get it to some extent, I sometimes feel “left behind” my friends’ changing careers and new life stages. But you need to recognize it for what it is and deal with it…and be glad for their good fortune and happiness.

• Wow
Yeah I really didn't notice anything either
Maybe I'm just a prude, but the sniffing the munchlings boxes comments were a little cringe, when he asked if all "boxes" smelled the same it was cringe level 2, when he asked if any of the boxes smelled like fish that was cringe level 7 million.

• Wow
This may be an odd question but who let's all the Unplugged crew into Pete's abode when he is overseas, on a cruise or in rehab? Does Craig have a key or does a maid or houseboy or something let everyone in?
Craig has a key. Pete also has cameras all over.
---

Pete told me that when he was going through the "dark ages" when he was deep in his addiction that no one in the company dared to tell him to go get help. No one wanted to stand up to him, so they just let him live with his addiction. Kinda sad, but also kinda not surprising what with how he treats people.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.