The DisUnplugged #4 They tried to make Pete go to rehab, but he said I need my phone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at the universal show numbers Craig had absolutely ZERO influence on anyone. That term is so lightly thrown around without carrying Pete’s name it holds nothing with that. I think Craig is a very talented video editor he use to do a lot of well put together overviews. Now? Nothing.

Reactions: 3
The universal numbers are abysmal. I remember right after the parks reopened after covid they mentioned that they would cancel the universal show due to low bookings at Dreams and then the numbers picked up. Craig said a few episodes ago that if people didn't start booking, they would cancel the show and honestly he didn't seem to care. I have a feeling the bookings across the board are dropping at Dreams. Have seen a few not-so-nice reviews lately. Also done with Craig and his attitude about doing shows. Making the audience know what a complete inconvenience they are same with Ryno. A while ago Whino was complaining about how hard his job was and that did it for me. Pathetic that he thinks that his job is hard work. Also, a know a lot of ppl that would kill to have the job Craig has so they could be at home with their new baby as much as he is able to be.

Reactions: 7
The universal numbers are abysmal. I remember right after the parks reopened after covid they mentioned that they would cancel the universal show due to low bookings at Dreams and then the numbers picked up. Craig said a few episodes ago that if people didn't start booking, they would cancel the show and honestly he didn't seem to care. I have a feeling the bookings across the board are dropping at Dreams. Have seen a few not-so-nice reviews lately. Also done with Craig and his attitude about doing shows. Making the audience know what a complete inconvenience they are same with Ryno. A while ago Whino was complaining about how hard his job was and that did it for me. Pathetic that he thinks that his job is hard work. Also, a know a lot of ppl that would kill to have the job Craig has so they could be at home with their new baby as much as he is able to be.
I don't know how they keep that business running. Their site is terrible. Not only looks outdated but it doesn't function the way it should. I am not interested to fill out an entire form just to look at prices. I would much rather use Disneys site and then I can check out different dates etc. But also their agents take too long to get back to you and they don't follow up.

Reactions: 12
Allegedly they look for discounts for you or at least Pete pushes that. I just don’t see the need for a travel agent in 2023

They must solely survive on the few affluent customers they've picked up over the years, along with the repeat business that they gained in the beginning. The ones who fill up their ABD trips and transatlantic cruises.

Allegedly they look for discounts for you or at least Pete pushes that. I just don’t see the need for a travel agent in 2023
We used a non-dreams travel agent last trip, honestly it made it easier, it costs nothing and they get up and do your dining reservations and such. Was worth not having the hastle of that.

Reactions: 9
No wonder your numbers are so bad when you make it clear to your audience that you have no interest in doing what you are doing. No excitement and no joy.

And exactly, I would love to have any “stay at home and once in a while visit a disney park” job.

• Haha
Exactly
I contacted 3 travel agents for my trip and still the Disney site gave me the best price.

Reactions: 2
I think Dreams is only worth it for Disney Cruise Line, since they offer onboard credit. For WDW I don't see the point.

Reactions: 1
The argument can’t even be that universal videos don’t do well look at Molly’s videos good content with a charismatic person will bring success. Again a whole team of people why is there no quality content coming from their universal side?

The argument can’t even be that universal videos don’t do well look at Molly’s videos good content with a charismatic person will bring success. Again a whole team of people why is there no quality content coming from their universal side?
This! I prefer Universal to Disney, and watch a bunch of UO content from Molly and the Pugh Two. Even when we don’t have a trip planned for another year 😂 It’s not the subject matter, it’s the people presenting it. They lost interest awhile ago, and the audience can tell. We all see enough disenchanted people day to day in real life…I don’t consider watching that entertaining.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm not going to slag off the job as easy because I know even fun jobs can be a grind. I also don't pay for them so I'm not sure if the tone was serious or lost in translation because I know Craig's sense of humor isn't always obvious.

If he really did mean it that is pretty bad to actually let the public hear. Someone shared a clip before from the Patreon show that seemed tense between Panda and Erica. I wonder what the back story is there or if it is just annoyance with her general lack of contribution. Anyone have the clip from this show they can share?

Whomever said they need to do more in-parks is right. The lack of in-park content is really shocking.

Reactions: 5
I'm not going to slag off the job as easy because I know even fun jobs can be a grind. I also don't pay for them so I'm not sure if the tone was serious or lost in translation because I know Craig's sense of humor isn't always obvious.

If he really did mean it that is pretty bad to actually let the public hear. Someone shared a clip before from the Patreon show that seemed tense between Panda and Erica. I wonder what the back story is there or if it is just annoyance with her general lack of contribution. Anyone have the clip from this show they can share?

Whomever said they need to do more in-parks is right. The lack of in-park content is really shocking.
Was it the clip where they had to make sure it was convenient for Erica? and Theresa pretty much told Panda you're her boss, tell her to do her job.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Was it the clip where they had to make sure it was convenient for Erica? and Theresa pretty much told Panda you're her boss, tell her to do her job.
I think they were trying to get her to do a review and that sounds about right. Craig let it go a while before telling them they were recording like he was trying to set them up.

• Wow
Pete might have just turned off certain features on Facebook before he went into rehab, but did anyone notice his engagement isn't listed anymore. I just follow and am not friends. If anyone is friends on there, can you see if his engagement is still there?

Reactions: 1
It just says "No relationship info to show" but I have a feeling he's using Facebook features that limit who sees what.

Reactions: 2
I'm also FB friends with Pete, and he posted "Got Engaged!" over Thanksgiving, but that post was recently deleted. And according to Gio's IG, he was in NYC around the time Pete was going into rehab in AZ. I wonder if Gio returned the ring Pete bought when he was with John in Disneyland all those years ago?

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.