The DisUnplugged #3 Cruising on Fumes by nightmaresunlimitedtravel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
for sure but even then it’s very simple to do it yourself online. Moreover, all their communication is through email if I were to use one for let’s say an insentive id call Costco and have someone to talk to.
I got a far better price directly from the Disney site than a travel agent quoted me.
The Dreams site is so outdated. Sean says that Corey is so busy...if true he didn't set up the site or blogs etc properly. They should be all automated for the most part. At least change the font! Corey is so limited in his coding knowledge and I am surprised that Pete or John don't care. They would do so much more business if you could go in, put your dates etc and get a quote. My husband has set up a site to do all of that and he was self taught in coding so it's not about going to school. I think Corey makes himself busy with inefficient issues.

Reactions: 4
jenny lynn was annoying af lol
Its not that I disliked Jenny Lynn, I just always felt she came off as someone who is kinda fake. Almost like she was acting and trying to be character who is cool and hip, but in real life she probably was not that fun to be around. That was just my impression. I have no direct knowledge.

As far as Steve, ya the dude was vanilla, but he actually went to the Parks, was a former CM, and seemed to genuinely be a fan of Disney and interested in what was going on in the Parks. Its amazing, but those things are almost non-existent on the DIS these days.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Fiasco disappeared into the ether at least we know Craig has skills that will take him places when Pete croaks…Ryno…we’ll he did work in that cupcake shop.

does DIS Unplugged survive without Pete?

Reactions: 2
I predict that Gio will start showing up for the Tuesday tapings.....the Yoko Ono of the Dis.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Fiasco disappeared into the ether at least we know Craig has skills that will take him places when Pete croaks…Ryno…we’ll he did work in that cupcake shop.

does DIS Unplugged survive without Pete?
Actually gotta give credit to Fiasco, he left to go back to school for film it seems. I guess he realized he wanted to improve his skills and that there is a bigger world out there besides The Dis.

Amazingly, he managed to leave on good terms with Pete so that is a rarity.

Reactions: 8
A bombshell to start off today’s show: Pete is off to “proactive” rehab later this month.

Obviously nothing but the best for Pete during this time.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
A bombshell to start off today’s show: Pete is off to “proactive” rehab later this month.

Obviously nothing but the best for Pete during this time.
Honestly if half the things said about Pete are true he needs help. The abusive behavior needs to be addressed if there’s any hope for home having a decent chance at a functional marriage.

Reactions: 7
Good for Pete for recognizing he needs extra help. I wish him the best! Recovery is lifelong, and he’s always seemed to rake it seriously.

That's great to hear, I applaud anyone who can admit they need help in any area and actively seeks it out.

All the best to Pete that obviously does not absolve him of his tit behavior to his staff and Sean though

Reactions: 6
All the best wishes to Pete. Snark on him all you want, proactively deciding to enter treatment is a good choice and I think it will be the right one. I'm glad those who love him urged him to go.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I wish him the best and success with whatever he is specifically going in for. It does not excuse the abusive behavior towards staff but hopefully it changes him going forward for the better.

Is Panda still with the channel? I don't watch much but the last few Tuesday shows I've seen didn't have him on.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.