The DisUnplugged #3 Cruising on Fumes by nightmaresunlimitedtravel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pete's getting married??

He's mentioned getting married and nobody says anything.. don't think people are happy for him

Last edited:
Were John, Kevin and Theresa on the show today because of internet criticism (ie, Tattle.life) or because they just wanted to shill their overpriced tours?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Were John, Kevin and Theresa on the show today because of internet criticism (ie, Tattle.life) or because they just wanted to shill their overpriced tours?
I was curious about that as well. I think a little bit of all of it.

It was funny how much John and Kevin were trying to push off the anti-Disney stuff. Wonder if that's one of the reasons they haven't been on, didn't like all the bad mouthing of their bread and butter. Kevin's cyclical argument and being apoplectic about every minutiae statements sounded did not sound off the cuff.

John's "now that we've bashed Disney, lets sell some products" segue was pretty funny.

... just speculating.

Reactions: 8
Pete says "You'll hate the person for about 3 months and then you're in love with them" yeah I don't think anyone is thinking that about Erica.

I was curious about that as well. I think a little bit of all of it.

It was funny how much John and Kevin were trying to push off the anti-Disney stuff. Wonder if that's one of the reasons they haven't been on, didn't like all the bad mouthing of their bread and butter. Kevin's cyclical argument and being apoplectic about every minutiae statements sounded did not sound off the cuff.

John's "now that we've bashed Disney, lets sell some products" segue was pretty funny.

... just speculating.
honestly I find all the anti-disney stuff really boring at this point. It's the same tit over and over. You don't have to be up Disney's ass all the time but they're beating a dead horse.

Also some low-key tit talking on Sean after his love-fest of Gio

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Pete says "You'll hate the person for about 3 months and then you're in love with them" yeah I don't think anyone is thinking that about Erica.

honestly I find all the anti-disney stuff really boring at this point. It's the same tit over and over. You don't have to be up Disney's ass all the time but they're beating a dead horse.

Also some low-key tit talking on Sean after his love-fest of Gio
Yeah, John and Kevin weren't that far off being right. Today's was okay but I hope it's reserved for new developments in the future rather than the same old rant.

I thought Kevin was a bit spicy this week toward Pete
I thought so too and I am here for it. I know Kevin can be a little annoying but I LOVE how he give no effs in regards to Pete. At one point Pete said wow that discussion went on longer than I thought and Kevin said that wasnt a discussion that was a monolauge. it made me laugh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Kevin was right at this point it’s the same discussions over and over again. The parks are expensive, how will Disney respond to universal it’s too crowded, ect ect

I think Pete is by going to go through with this one folks. He won’t have egg on his face by telling everyone he’s getting married, taking up Gio and then not having an over the top wedding. So either he goes through with it or he character destroys the tit out of Gio When he’s over him.

Reactions: 3
I thought so too and I am here for it. I know Kevin can be a little annoying but I LOVE how he give no effs in regards to Pete. At one point Pete said wow that discussion went on longer than I thought and Kevin said that wasnt a discussion that was a monolauge. it made me laugh.
I also liked the comment about Pete not turning up for events. Something along the lines of "we keep a slot for you but...you have a reputation"

Kevin also contradicted Pete when Pete said that housekeeping only came to tidy the room as it was him staying there...

Did anyone else think it was weird too that Pete mentioned the time he bought the ring with John...to give to Gio. That story felt a little awkward...

Reactions: 8
I also liked the comment about Pete not turning up for events. Something along the lines of "we keep a slot for you but...you have a reputation"

Kevin also contradicted Pete when Pete said that housekeeping only came to tidy the room as it was him staying there...

Did anyone else think it was weird too that Pete mentioned the time he bought the ring with John...to give to Gio. That story felt a little awkward...
Yes it turned me stomach when he said i got house keeping every day because of who I am, and then Kevin followed up with I got house keeping every day and no one knows me. LOL Also the story about the ring was Very strange and it seemed like it made John uncomfortable. There was just no comments about his wedding from the group. So strange.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Yes it turned me stomach when he said i got house keeping every day because of who I am, and then Kevin followed up with I got house keeping every day and no one knows me. LOL Also the story about the ring was Very strange and it seemed like it made John uncomfortable. There was just no comments about his wedding from the group. So strange.
I've heard varying things about housekeeping over the past few years. When we were there in September we had pretty lousy housekeeping and needed/wanted more of it but some people are saying they're getting better services some places.

I've heard varying things about housekeeping over the past few years. When we were there in September we had pretty lousy housekeeping and needed/wanted more of it but some people are saying they're getting better services some places.
Yeah, when we were at DAKL about a year ago the housekeeping was pretty good but I totally understand with the staffing shortages how housekeeping (Or any service position for that matter) can be inconsistent.

Housekeeping coming to your room everyday isn’t the flex you think it is Pete. It means you have a reputation for being a diva and pain in the ass and they don’t want to deal with your tantrums

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Kevin moved up about 3 notches for me this week. This was their best episode in a while.

Reactions: 12
So many people on that channel - with Pete being the worst - come across as insufferable snobs.

Reactions: 3
Kevin moved up about 3 notches for me this week. This was their best episode in a while.
I’m more of a Kevin fan than most on here, and he absolutely nailed it was a monologue/rant by Pete, NOT a discussion. He spit fire this week.

Also, I’ve been engaged. I get how excited one (Like Pete) can be for the wedding, I do. That said, I felt so bad for John as Pete hijacked the cruise ad read (and I sure hope they report back on that Egypt/Israel cruise; that sounds like a lot of fun) to talk about the wedding and the honeymoon…and then the ring discussion.

I don’t know the timeline definitively to say that ring was once John’s, but just seeing his expressions I just wanted to reach through my phone and give the man a hug. That was an awkward watch.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.