The DisUnplugged #3 Cruising on Fumes by nightmaresunlimitedtravel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also they seem straight up MAD to be here the whole video. But it does seem kinda silly when they don’t actually stay in the rooms? Would be much better content watching them vlog overnight
In an old series they had that guy who was a webmaster, Will, stay in the rooms. He was from Indiana? Or maybe Illinois?
Someone should stay in the rooms for sure.

Reactions: 1
It’s really a shame how the channel seems to be falling apart. For years I genuinely enjoyed The Dis, but in the last few months it has gone downhill.

I get the falling out between MTO owners made it impossible to film, and with Razek it seems back on track and very enjoyable. The other areas are so spotty. I don’t specifically dislike any one person, clearly some people are more enjoyable than others. I enjoy Razek, the shady comments! and Panda, I miss having John and Kevin on the show. For the most part staff seem to fall into two categories, too happy to be there with no personality or annoyed to be there with little to say.

BTW, Hi Sean! Good for you for moving forward and finding happiness and success.

Reactions: 10
In an old series they had that guy who was a webmaster, Will, stay in the rooms. He was from Indiana? Or maybe Illinois?
I know there were older 7-in-7s where Craig/Ryno would stay in the rooms.

It seems very disingenuous if no one stays in the room, it really isn't a review. They should be staying in the room, judging the quality of sleep, noting if it is quiet or loud at the resort, seeing how big the transportation lines/food lines, etc...

Reactions: 8
It's possible someone else was booked to stay in the room, weren't other people helping with the 7-in-7's? I'm glad they're releasing the 7-in-7 content even if it's a bit edited, I like updated resort videos even if there's not much new going on.

It's possible someone else was booked to stay in the room, weren't other people helping with the 7-in-7's? I'm glad they're releasing the 7-in-7 content even if it's a bit edited, I like updated resort videos even if there's not much new going on.
I don't mind seeing it either. From what I understood, they started booking rooms for 7 in 7 and covered the first few, but for some reason the staff kept getting sick so the rest were canceled? Not sure what that means but I think I read that somewhere or heard it in one of the videos in the last few weeks.

I don't mind seeing it either. From what I understood, they started booking rooms for 7 in 7 and covered the first few, but for some reason the staff kept getting sick so the rest were canceled? Not sure what that means but I think I read that somewhere or heard it in one of the videos in the last few weeks.
yeah I think they were getting covid? I can't blame them for stopping tbh. Really I would just like to see them do updated resort stuff maybe once a year. They don't keep up with it on their website that's for sure and I would rather see videos anyway as I'm a visual person.

Reactions: 2
They came off of a cruise and right into 7in7. Panda for sure got Covid and maybe someone else? So they cancelled it so they didn’t spread it around anymore and then nothing. I’d love to see a well done 7in7 series like they did 8-10 years ago. If they’re just phoning it in like most things lately that they shouldn’t waste their time.

Reactions: 7
I’d love to see updated best and worst videos. Those were my favorite to binge when I was planning our March 2020 Disney trip. I’d love to see updated hotel stays and reviews for Universal, also. And more restaurant reviews!!! There’s so much potential that they already have the groundwork for, but they just….aren’t.

I’d love to see updated best and worst videos. Those were my favorite to binge when I was planning our March 2020 Disney trip. I’d love to see updated hotel stays and reviews for Universal, also. And more restaurant reviews!!! There’s so much potential that they already have the groundwork for, but they just….aren’t.
Yep, we started watching the channel for the Best and Worst videos and restaurant reviews for trip planning. Those were the best videos. I thought Steve was great in them, though, and the group they had then was just much better.

Yep, we started watching the channel for the Best and Worst videos and restaurant reviews for trip planning. Those were the best videos. I thought Steve was great in them, though, and the group they had then was just much better.
Yeah, they seemed to like each other and like their jobs! Things feel so forced now. There’s so little basic WDW content.If you’re planning a trip, you really have to go back a couple years to find anything helpful…but a lot of the info is now outdated.

I'm not sure if it was on a regular or Patreon show, but recently Pete said he was bringing The Best and Worst shows back.

Ryno said on the patreon show this week that he feels like he's done all he can do/learned all he can learn. It seems like he's really ready to move on but I don't think he can financially. I wouldn't be surprised if he makes moves to do that this next year.

Ryno said on the patreon show this week that he feels like he's done all he can do/learned all he can learn. It seems like he's really ready to move on but I don't think he can financially. I wouldn't be surprised if he makes moves to do that this next year.
I like Ryno a lot, especially his UO content. It anyone can tell his heart hasn’t been in it for awhile.

Reactions: 5
I like Ryno a lot, especially his UO content. It anyone can tell his heart hasn’t been in it for awhile.
Ya. I put that on Pete. If you have an employee who is "done", you have to move on from him. You can't have him out their representing your company like this.

If Pete wants to be charitable and keep him on payroll with some sorta of "no show" or "off-camera" job, he can do that. But you can't pretend its ok to keep him out there, mailing it in, clearly not caring, and now basically saying he's done.

Reactions: 5
Does Ryno really make that much money working for The Dis that he can't find a comparable paying job doing something he likes? they do have a lot of Patreon members so maybe some of these "contributors" are making way more than I personally think they're worth

I'm not sure if it was on a regular or Patreon show, but recently Pete said he was bringing The Best and Worst shows back.
Pete says a lot of things that don't end up happening

Does Ryno really make that much money working for The Dis that he can't find a comparable paying job doing something he likes? they do have a lot of Patreon members so maybe some of these "contributors" are making way more than I personally think they're worth
I'm sure he doesn't make that much money. I would guess around 40K. He could go out and find a better job, but he's not man enough to go out there and take that risk. And I don't say that with malice for him. I really just think he's too scared and not a strong enough person. I think that's also the fault of the society that Ryno likes to live in.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.