The DisUnplugged #3 Cruising on Fumes by nightmaresunlimitedtravel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He seemed "happy to be here" LOL but regardless, I hope he was at least given a choice. I guess an hour or two for a Tuesday show would be reasonable enough, especially with Panda out and the big news.... either way let's hope he's not already back full time.
He actually replied to someone comments on Paternity leave:

DIS Unplugged

31 minutes ago
I’m on paternity leave. There was no one else able to do the show, so I chose to step in to help or I would’ve been sitting at home stressing about it. Add on the unexpected tech issues we had and that would’ve stressed me even more not being able to troubleshoot it.

Reactions: 8
Everyone was on the edge to hear what Pete says did he actually say anything interesting?
Nothing too interesting but it was an even take and discussion. Mostly about how they were cleaning house of Chapek's number people and returning power to creatives. Mostly supporting it and pronouncing their love for Josh.

It was a lot like an episode of old. All old timers so the banter flowed better than it has been. Even the cruise material wasn't bad.

I'm kind of glad he didn't rant. Considering they were streaming to no audience for 10-15 minutes (and restarted) they held it together.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
He actually replied to someone comments on Paternity leave:

DIS Unplugged
31 minutes ago
I’m on paternity leave. There was no one else able to do the show, so I chose to step in to help or I would’ve been sitting at home stressing about it. Add on the unexpected tech issues we had and that would’ve stressed me even more not being able to troubleshoot it.
Paternity leave or no paternity leave I hope Craig sets boundaries with what Pete expects of him, I can see Pete not caring about Craig's responsibilities with a new baby. Anyone who has kids knows how crazy the first few months are and how kids throw unexpected challenges at you

Reactions: 10
I don't watch a minute of Dis content anymore but the live is predictable. Pete pontificating and dominating the show acting like he KNOWS what direction Disney will go in, with Panda trying to get a word in and Erika babbling nonsense. There's no room for healthy debate or conversation on that channel when everyone is afraid of their boss
lol im alvis on there- they all hate me for calling out the bs

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So The Dis were one of the vlogger/blogger groups that Chapek apparently invited out to an off the record lunch....

FiJ3J2sUAAADlyh?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

Reactions: 1
Petes exposed, puffy neck and the painted fingernails are enough to make a warthog vomit. I bet he lounges around the pool on cruises in a speedo. :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Erika is awful I don’t care if I get a lecture from @DisneyGirl13 shes atrocious
Feel free to say whatever you want about Erika. She is awful and I have yet to see a reason why she is even on the panel.

As for me being a Karen, let’s be real. You were the one being a Karen writing a “strongly worded email” to Pete. I just called you out on it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
You know what's funny and awkward...Pete has had sex with Sean's husband in the past. And even more awkward, Pete has had a threesome in the past with both Sean and his now-husband.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
You know what's funny and awkward...Pete has had sex with Sean's husband in the past. And even more awkward, Pete has had a threesome in the past with both Sean and his now-husband.
Shut the duck up. If this is true Sean your disgusting 🤮

Reactions: 1
So The Mandorlandarian and The Mando are Sean?
RufiosGhost is Fiasco?
Jafar is Cregg?
Who else is here?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So The Mandorlandarian and The Mando are Sean?
RufiosGhost is Fiasco?
Jafar is Cregg?
Who else is here?
Do you really think Fiasco is RufiosGhost? When Sean wrote about him, he was pretty sympathetic to how he was treated, so I don't know why he would just put his business out there. I am hoping it is not him.

Reactions: 2
No no not fiasco. I would think fiasco is still loyal to Pete. But yes, unfortunately it is true. Pete was paying them for sex. Both Sean and his now husband were both prostitutes at the same time (no judgement!...but kinda sad). Pete was initially having sex with the boyfriend. One time the boyfriend couldn't go to his appointment with Pete, so Sean filled in. That's how Pete and Sean met.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.