The DisUnplugged #3 Cruising on Fumes by nightmaresunlimitedtravel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe the half naked picture was to push Pete to propose before someone else snapped him up.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
And wasn’t he married before for like a hot second?
Yes, to Walter who is Theresa's brother. He was a great guy and I hope he is happy whatever he is doing. They dated a while and were married and then almost immediately, like less than a month, he was just gone.

How long has Pete been dating this guy? Seems kind of fast, wonder if this one will last.

Reactions: 4
I noticed that as well, he must as they all do. Also, Erika had an "interesting" post on Patreon of all her selfie's she took in studio for the last 7 months.
Omg it was so bad🤦‍♀️ Like please, people are not paying for that type of content

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Omg it was so bad🤦‍♀️ Like please, people are not paying for that type of content
Lack of self-awareness! For anyone that doesn't have Patreon, Erika posted 7 selfies from her 7 months working for the Dis. They were all goofy pictures, hamming it up for the camera.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Lack of self-awareness! For anyone that doesn't have Patreon, Erika posted 7 selfies from her 7 months working for the Dis. They were all goofy pictures, hamming it up for the camera.
Def worth a monthly donation...can't just go to someone's Instagram for this content...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I will very much be surprised if they actually get married, and also Erika wouldn’t bother me so much if she actually seemed to be self aware at all. I’m all for people being awkward and not polished but she seems to relish in this weird nebulous position at the DIS she’s in too much. She should NOT be under the impression that she is doing a “good job” or well-liked, and it seems like she is. It seems like she’s cocky about it. Time for a big house cleaning. I kinda feel like Craig won’t come back? Maybe I’m too hopeful that he’d actually put himself first.

Yes, to Walter who is Theresa's brother. He was a great guy and I hope he is happy whatever he is doing. They dated a while and were married and then almost immediately, like less than a month, he was just gone.
Yeah until Pete and Dustin started dating.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Pete figures he’s gonna die lonely so let’s purchase companionship.

I will very much be surprised if they actually get married, and also Erika wouldn’t bother me so much if she actually seemed to be self aware at all. I’m all for people being awkward and not polished but she seems to relish in this weird nebulous position at the DIS she’s in too much. She should NOT be under the impression that she is doing a “good job” or well-liked, and it seems like she is. It seems like she’s cocky about it. Time for a big house cleaning. I kinda feel like Craig won’t come back? Maybe I’m too hopeful that he’d actually put himself first.
It definitely just took a couple of episodes for her to come across as way too cocky. I guess at least she makes Ryno and Craig come across as way better employees.

• Haha
So does the BF/fiancee Gio read here? Because the half naked pic is gone

View attachment 1758424
And also, why would you post something about a birthday celebration with two other guys than Pete on the day you got engaged? I mean it‘s still possible it‘s him but the fact that he doesn‘t follow his new fiancé on Instagram also seems strange. It might be a new guy?

I’m so excited to have found this thread!!

I tailed off watching the dis during covid, because being from the uk I knew I had absolutely no chance in going any time soon! Can’t wait to catch up on what I’ve missed out on, especially the Sean drama I’ve seen mentioned a few times!

The engagement news is unexpected. I definitely won't be posting a "Congrats" comment because I think Pete is making a mistake. I don't relish seeing anyone go down the wrong path even if he has bad karma. I can't get over the suspected bf doesn't even follow Pete on Instagram. He also doesn't seem to post about Pete? So many red flags...

It's strange Pete's FB status update didn't include a tag or a short explanation of who and when. You went public with it but are keeping the details a secret?

Reactions: 9
And also, why would you post something about a birthday celebration with two other guys than Pete on the day you got engaged? I mean it‘s still possible it‘s him but the fact that he doesn‘t follow his new fiancé on Instagram also seems strange. It might be a new guy?
Agree, seems very strange.

But he did mention Gio a couple of weeks ago on the solo show so if he found someone new, boy does he move fast😂

At least now we know what he wanted to discuss on the show Tuesday. Like that is relevant at all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.