The DisUnplugged #3 Cruising on Fumes by nightmaresunlimitedtravel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Craig stay with this horrible man then if you all are his defense force? Pete is bleeping vile and Craig can either go to another channel or make it on his own (allegedly)

Reactions: 2
I think Craig would have if he wasn't enjoying being a new dad and maybe would have pulled Ryno on with him. I can see Deni joining them if she was still with the channel. What do Dis full-time staff members actually do for those 40 hours a week now? Erika can't be spending all that time on TikTok marketing strategy.
He’s not too busy. He posted a picture of him with Chapek and made a typical against-the-grain comment about how hard Chapek’s job was. 😂 Plus, retweeted his fav “reporter” Carlye’s bad take.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I think Craig would have if he wasn't enjoying being a new dad and maybe would have pulled Ryno on with him. I can see Deni joining them if she was still with the channel. What do Dis full-time staff members actually do for those 40 hours a week now? Erika can't be spending all that time on TikTok marketing strategy.
If Pete is paying these people for 40 hours a week he is definitely the one getting screwed😂

I thought maybe they were all just paid per assignment or something

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It will be interesting to see what happens tomorrow with the show with this news and with Craig probably being gone for a bit.

Reactions: 1
Panda did a segment on the Orlando FOX channel talking about Iger/Chapek. They usually tap Pete for segments like that when there’s big Disney news. The plot thickens…

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Maybe Pete got beat up and he looks bad not really sick. Gio has to be a prostitute

Reactions: 3
I unsubscribed from all of the channels today. I'm done. If you can't cover the biggest Disney news in almost 20 years, you've got a problem.

Reactions: 11
I'm surprised Pete didn't throw up a live stream so he can fan boy over his "friend" Josh D'Amaro and sing his praises
He loves to insinuate that hes close with josh. Its hilarious. Josh is a donkey who cares nobody is impressed , if josh even knows who he is..

Thats what im wondering. There is so little content wtf do these people do all week...

Why does Craig stay with this horrible man then if you all are his defense force? Pete is bleeping vile and Craig can either go to another channel or make it on his own (allegedly)
Did you see Craigs Epcot 40th vlog? He could not do his own channel no chance....

He loves to insinuate that hes close with josh. Its hilarious. Josh is a donkey who cares nobody is impressed , if josh even knows who he is..

Thats what im wondering. There is so little content wtf do these people do all week...

Did you see Craigs Epcot 40th vlog? He could not do his own channel no chance....
Watch out @DisneyGirl13 is coming to give some strong Karen manager letter for you daring to say he has no on screen presence,

Patreon subscribers expecting any sort of update on the biggest shake up in the disney company will be disappointed. But if you want to see Panda’s Christmas decor this is what you get as a paying customer🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
This thread has been hilarious lately.

On a Disney note, looks like Iger is off to an aggressive start. Executive heads are beginning to roll and it sounds like it's in the name of reversing Chapek's "numbers only" philosophy.

There had better be a show today or I agree that the channel is dead. This news is "important" (as much as entertainment news can be) and fast moving.

Reactions: 5
There had better be a show today or I agree that the channel is dead. This news is "important" (as much as entertainment news can be) and fast moving.
I don't see anything on YouTube about it being scheduled, like usual on a Tuesday.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.