Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Kevin is snooty but he's always made me laugh. John is like a teddy bear and seems like a genuinely good person.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Rufio'sGhost

Haha I've never been part of the team...or have I?...

I have to be honest, when a Tuesday afternoon rolls around I can't decide if I'm happy or unhappy when Pete isn't there. I think a lot has happened lately and him not showing up is huge (obviously he showed up right after Chapek's departure, but there's so much residual from that that normally he'd love to speculate on...). That being said as long as there is a large enough panel, I'm always entertained. But if this is a crybaby pattern of behavior shown over many years and many relationships, I just feel sorry for him.
I sometimes feel sorry for Pete. He really does want to have someone to love and be with. It took him forever to get over Dustin. I once walked in on him curled up and crying on the couch because of Dustin. I think that's why Pete latched onto Sean so hard. Sean was supposed to kinda be his way to move on from Dustin. I'm sure Pete went on and on to Sean about Dustin...But in the end, Pete truly is a cunt. You should hear the way he talks about poor people...or just people that have any less money than he does. Or people that don't spend money like he does. I was once with him at the MK and got a free cup of water from a quick service restaurant and Pete said I'm as cheap as Jew for not buying a Dasani water.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

WDWUO83

VIP Member
The way everyone just kind of talks around Erica/Erika (I’m not sure how it’s spelled) like she’s imaginary is quite something 😂

I enjoy Craig on camera, but I can understand that his personality isn’t for everyone. I find him to be intelligent and really funny! He and Ryno make a great team in videos.

I also actually laughed out loud when they were discussing car break-ins at Dockside and Panda said something to the effect of “at Universal you might get robbed; at Disney…they already robbed you!”

Pete will always project his opinion as the only one that matters. That it carries more weight and it the most important. The shows are at their best when the others speak up and confidently refute his opinions. I liked that Craig pointed out how Pete is upset that hotel rooms are being rethemed to contain more IP; but when IP was removed during updates years back it was “Disney is taking the magic away!”

DallyDib

Sorry if if I missed it but do we know why Erica was hired? She seems to never have tried anything that they talk about at Disney. My sister, who is vaguely familiar with the older crew, heard me listening to it and asked if Erica was hired because she was related to someone since she didn’t really seem to have any helpful input on anything discussed.
Like many of Petes choices (and Bidens), Erika checks a box. If you are of the LGBTQ etc lifestyle, you jump to the front of the line. I can guarantee Petey would never hire a straight, conservative male.

Erica's only plus for the Dis is her DAS Pass access to get into rides.
So many people abuse this option. We all have problems. Suck it up, buttercup. If you can walk in the heat for miles at a theme park, you can wait in line for their offerings. Leave this option for the people who really need assistance. Pathetic.

Last edited:
  • Angry

DisWow

Kevin moved up about 3 notches for me this week. This was their best episode in a while.

Rufio'sGhost

Pete told me about this bid idea that he wanted to do called...wait for it...DIS-TV. He wanted to run a television site where they were producing content on consistent times 8-5 every day...and now look where the channel has ended up. Just a complete dumpster fire. When Dustin and JenniLynn were on the show was when the show was at its highest point for me. When they did the first two 7-in-7 series (and the 7-in-7 Disneyland) was peak dis-unplugged. There used to be an excitement in the studio that you felt from watching the shows. It's so sad and pathetic now.

And Erika can take her DAS pass and her "hot-takes" about racist splash mountain people and go to hell...she's the worst 😂

• Heart

MojoFilter

The Roaring Fork review was good, Craig did a great job filming the food and they got several things to try. That’s a dining review. Keep doing that. We don’t need Pete in them, everyone’s on edge around him.

Taking questions from the chat made for a good live show too. See, it’s not that hard, they just have to give people what they want, which is news and information about the parks along with some opinions.

moleson

Haven't listened to this week's show yet but I agree with the Erica comments in general.

She lacks any type of charisma and always always always just parrots what the last person said. Also, she is completely incapable of following a conversation and will interject random thoughts a al Ralph Wiggum.

Also...i think the next thread just needs to simply be:

The DisUnplugged #4: Erica Must Go

• Heart

WDWUO83

VIP Member
They’re non binary. They go by They/it/ze. Their name is Andy/Andrew.

Thank you for correcting me!

The singular “they” had been an accepted part of the English language for quite some time. Researching what it means to be transgender or non-binary is really easy, there’s a wealth of information out there for those who actually want to learn (and not just sea lion to masquerade their bigotry).

Just a general question and not trying to be judgmental but why does a single person use a plural pronoun? Just curious and trying to understand.
Also, is it me or doesn't Pete's boyfriend really look like Ryno in some of those IG pictures?
Someone who is non-binary doesn’t identify as male or female, so singular pronouns don’t really work for them! Give “non-binary” a google, tons of info out there (I know you are asking in good faith).

• Heart

Murray9000

VIP Member
Kevin is snooty but he's always made me laugh. John is like a teddy bear and seems like a genuinely good person.
Totally agree with you on John. Even though Kevin redeemed himself a little this past week, I still consider him to be a male Karen.

• Haha

JaqAndGus

Comments on YouTube are not kind to Erica
As I listened to this latest episode, I noticed the things people talk about here.

She agreed about several thing Pete said by inserting a quick audible and some of those topics were down right silly. She agreed about Michael Eisner. You can not convince me she has any meaningful knowledge of Eisner.

She mentioned the crowds in Epcot but then complained her friend couldn’t get a park reservation for that day into Epcot without hopping first. So what do you want Disney to do?

I thought Teresa was honestly the best this week even though I didn’t agree with everything she said, she at least tried to contribute meaningfully.

Just show up and be real. Say things you actually mean, and don’t pretend to know what you don’t, even if I don’t agree, I will appreciate the a good back and forth.

Overall, what are Patreons paying for his month? December 6th is absurd for a yearly sign off, no business shuts down this early.

ilovegrapes75

Chatty Member
I don’t think Pete and Gio are Facebook friends either.

Sean, I appreciate you coming here and spilling the tea and bettering yourself outside of here as well. You didn’t have to do any of that for us. Im amazed Craig still puts up with is considering the supposed pay Pete has. Best to you and your new husband.

• Heart

JaqAndGus

It goes hand and hand she’s awful as well boasting on the show how she uses DAS but then always tells us how she waits in long lines for merchandise or standing around forever watching splash mountain. Yes boast about your DAS usage.
It really hard not to wonder if Erica is a perfect example of someone who abuses the DAS pass system. If you can walk around the park alllllll day, day after day and vlog on social media you can stand in a line. Clearly you think you are healthy enough to do this job.

@animalkingdumb - your about to be a dad grow some thick fucking skin. I’m only ramped up after you emailed me weirdo.
Lol. You cared enough about a dumb YouTube show to bother emailing them to complain in the first place. I seriously don’t know why you keep hating on Craig all the time. There are worse people on the team than him. Plus it is almost certainly not Craig replying to you. As you mentioned, he is about to have a kid and (1) probably has more to worry about than an internet troll and (2) wouldn’t risk his job by interacting with one on a board that mocks his employer.

• Sick
Reactions: 11

Murray9000

VIP Member
Were John, Kevin and Theresa on the show today because of internet criticism (ie, Tattle.life) or because they just wanted to shill their overpriced tours?

• Haha

JaqAndGus

Completely speculation but I am convinced Panda is part of a deal to turn the show over and it’s currently in a transitional stage for the audience to adjust. It doesn’t make sense why he promotes Panda’s website, etc. I also feel like the timing lines up with John and Kevin no longer showing up. They showed up like once to promote an ABD group trip they needed to fill. Again speculating but I bet they don’t see value in the time investment if the transition is already in the work.

exdisfan

Thank you for correcting me!

The singular “they” had been an accepted part of the English language for quite some time. Researching what it means to be transgender or non-binary is really easy, there’s a wealth of information out there for those who actually want to learn (and not just sea lion to masquerade their bigotry).

Someone who is non-binary doesn’t identify as male or female, so singular pronouns don’t really work for them! Give “non-binary” a google, tons of info out there (I know you are asking in good faith).
I used to have a frequent Trans customer who, upon misgendering them meeting them for the first time (and profusely apologizing) told me this: “I can tell when someone is misgendering out of love/ignorance or out of hate. You’re very much in the former.”

Education and just overall situational awareness are your best friends.

The Mando

I’m glad to hear that he is being proactive. I don’t like him but I don’t want anyone to fall off the wagon. Best of luck to him and I’m happy the staff gets a break too.

Anniebee

VIP Member
Sean, thank you for explaining the Charles situation. I remember that article where he described an incredibly abusive childhood. It broke my heart. He’s such a gifted writer. I guess Pete just expected him to accept being screamed at and abused, but he’d lived through that already.

Im glad he prioritised his mental health.