The DisUnplugged #3 Cruising on Fumes by nightmaresunlimitedtravel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha I've never been part of the team...or have I?...

I have to be honest, when a Tuesday afternoon rolls around I can't decide if I'm happy or unhappy when Pete isn't there. I think a lot has happened lately and him not showing up is huge (obviously he showed up right after Chapek's departure, but there's so much residual from that that normally he'd love to speculate on...). That being said as long as there is a large enough panel, I'm always entertained. But if this is a crybaby pattern of behavior shown over many years and many relationships, I just feel sorry for him.
I sometimes feel sorry for Pete. He really does want to have someone to love and be with. It took him forever to get over Dustin. I once walked in on him curled up and crying on the couch because of Dustin. I think that's why Pete latched onto Sean so hard. Sean was supposed to kinda be his way to move on from Dustin. I'm sure Pete went on and on to Sean about Dustin...But in the end, Pete truly is a bleep. You should hear the way he talks about poor people...or just people that have any less money than he does. Or people that don't spend money like he does. I was once with him at the MK and got a free cup of water from a quick service restaurant and Pete said I'm as cheap as Jew for not buying a Dasani water.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

I sometimes feel sorry for Pete. He really does want to have someone to love and be with. It took him forever to get over Dustin. I once walked in on him curled up and crying on the couch because of Dustin. I think that's why Pete latched onto Sean so hard. Sean was supposed to kinda be his way to move on from Dustin. I'm sure Pete went on and on to Sean about Dustin...But in the end, Pete truly is a bleep. You should hear the way he talks about poor people...or just people that have any less money than he does. Or people that don't spend money like he does. I was once with him at the MK and got a free cup of water from a quick service restaurant and Pete said I'm as cheap as Jew for not buying a Dasani water.
Dasani water is gross, I would rather free tap water!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Pete is an angry, self-loathing, asshole who gets temporary satisfaction by belittling subordinates. It is really a very lonely existence, but I do not feel sorry for him.

Reactions: 6

Dasani tastes like I imagine gasoline tastes like.

Reactions: 1

I was once with him at the MK and got a free cup of water from a quick service restaurant and Pete said I'm as cheap as Jew for not buying a Dasani water.
The bolded is really disturbing.

Reactions: 10
What’s the tea on the guy Ben who was baking cookies and looked like he took his tit too seriously like the definition of a stuck up prick. He was unceremoniously dropped as well did Pete bake in that oven too?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just don’t get it, what has made Pete so bitter and vile? He seemingly has everything he could want. I’m guessing unaddressed toxic habits brought on by a troubled childhood? Now he has surrounded himself with yes men for so long he refuses to see a flaw in himself? I just find it hard to believe he doesn’t read these threads and how could one not be introspective when this is the mass opinion

What’s the tea on the guy Ben who was baking cookies and looked like he took his tit too seriously like the definition of a stuck up prick. He was unceremoniously dropped as well did Pete bake in that oven too?
Also curious about this because I feel like the last time I looked him up his entire baking business was long gone… wtf happened

Reactions: 2
Pete’s an addict. He craves codependency, not love. He wants to be as important to someone as his past vices were to him. Just my opinion as a viewer!

His antisemitic comment about the water doesn’t surprise me. Pete strikes me as the type of guy who believes because he’s part of a marginalized community (openly gay), it gives him a pass to make “jokes” about other marginalized communities.

Reactions: 10
Yup, he's an addict who has probably never been properly treated for his behavior all around. There is probably good inside of him but he has too many issues and fucks it all up because he doesn't know how to deal.

Reactions: 5
Why does that water story sound familiar? Are you Ryno?
I'm staying with it being Steve. It is clearly someone from the team at some point and it is someone who was around from the Dustin days and still pays attention now and he fits that mold and has nothing to lose since he doesnt work with them any more. Though it could be Craig or Ryno. I would say Craig is a more likely potential because Pete has called him cheap on the show before so he mightve said the water story but I think I remember Ryno telling the story also.

Reactions: 2
I'm staying with it being Steve. It is clearly someone from the team at some point and it is someone who was around from the Dustin days and still pays attention now and he fits that mold and has nothing to lose since he doesnt work with them any more. Though it could be Craig or Ryno. I would say Craig is a more likely potential because Pete has called him cheap on the show before so he mightve said the water story but I think I remember Ryno telling the story also.
I mean Pete has probably said it more than once. I really doubt it's Steve, he seems pretty clueless, I doubt he knows this site exists.

Reactions: 4
I noticed Rueben and Razac are listed as co owners of MTO on the website- hope everything works out well for them.

Charles??

Are you saying Pete actually said the antisemitic remark on a podcast?

Our friends across the pond use the term "bleep" quite liberally....Hi Oliver!

We know Penis Pete looks down to people with less money....theres quite a few on the show that does the same as well....Theyve shown their true feelings towards the "All Star" hotels.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.