The DisUnplugged #3 Cruising on Fumes by nightmaresunlimitedtravel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When was the last time Pete entered a park?

I think its the no smoking areas that killed it
Well he actually said this on a show (paraphrasing). “When they ban smoking in the parks that’s it I’m done.” I thought he meant he was done smoking. How silly of me. So it seems he kept his word on that one.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Does anybody actually feel sorry for Pete sure he’s a miserable old, lonely witch but at the same time he is literally lonely. He could throw all the money and he wants at this fake ass boyfriend, but no one will ever truly love him. No one will ever truly want to be with someone like that.

I thought about it did it to myself how lonely an empty life be that you have to pay prostitutes and people to keep you company it’s sad it’s lonely and I feel bad…
I would but he surrounds himself with one type of person. I think a lot of the issue is that Pete is likely a bigot/racist. It immensely explains why things are in his life personally and clearly professionally, the way they are.

I would but he surrounds himself with one type of person. I think a lot of the issue is that Pete is likely a bigot/racist. It immensely explains why things are in his life personally and clearly professionally, the way they are.
You thinking he's prejudice against heterosexuals?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You're not wrong that they need to bring someone else in but if they are bringing back someone old it should be Oliver. There channel took off with Oliver. Dustin was a good host but he was clearly more Petes boyfriend and not working. I was at two give kids the world meets back when Dustin was around where he never left Petes side for more than a minute while Craig set up their show equipment and did everything. Dustin was no Oliver.

Im not a doctor or parent and dont plan on being one but a quick google search says limit visitors for 2-3 months so maybe they are just following there doctor. Id rather see them lock the baby away then bleep it out like the Trackers.
I agree but I still think that Kylie has an issue that needs to be addressed or it's going to get worse as the child gets older. I had 3 babies and I was always told that healthy newborns are highly protected from things like the common cold, flu etc

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I agree but I still think that Kylie has an issue that needs to be addressed or it's going to get worse as the child gets older. I had 3 babies and I was always told that healthy newborns are highly protected from things like the common cold, flu etc
you were told wrong. Newborns can easily get things like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sorry I disagree. A toddler can get more ill from a cold, etc than a newborn.
Again I am referring specifically to a healthy newborn and it helps also if you are breastfeeding. They specifically have immunity to many things or else we would have more deaths since they are so fragile. I don't mean complete immunity but it is stronger for newborns than a 6 month baby.

• Haha
How about when he mentioned that the kid (not talking about a young baby here but when it grows up) will definitely not be brought to Disney? He did not want his child to like disney but the outdoors, national parks etc. Quite a shocking take for someone who is supposedly a park lover. Poor child
I'll cut him slack because he's a new parent but I can tell you, I'm the son of "that guy". Every summer my dad would throw us in the car and we would just drive. He would avoid every major city and "tourist trap." Only reason we really got to go to WDW (Epcot and MK at the time) was my mom finally put her foot down when we went to Cocoa Beach. Even then he made us do MK and Epcot in one day. I've been to state/national parks in most continental states including the base of Denali.

I have a great respect for them and love to do superficial (glamping or day) trips to them but almost all trips I've taken in my adult life have been to cities, theme parks, and other places (I will camp for Japanese or European castles though) my dad wouldn't take me as a kid. I do appreciate him exposing me to such stuff though. I was given opportunities I am very grateful for.

My point is just that moderation is key. Give kids experiences, don't limit them with your biased principles.

I will also say that the people I know who became outdoor types were more the kids that were never taken anywhere besides local camping. May not have even known the difference between national parks, state parks, or private property for that matter.

How about when he mentioned that the kid (not talking about a young baby here but when it grows up) will definitely not be brought to Disney? He did not want his child to like disney but the outdoors, national parks etc. Quite a shocking take for someone who is supposedly a park lover. Poor child
It was an odd comment. That's just as bad as the parent that will only take their kid to Walt Disney World. Have a little life balance.

This is a problem with most Disney bloggers. They're bored. It's like the kid who gets to eat ice cream whenever they want, they ultimately get tired of it and it's no longer special and their content suffers.

They hyper focus on "issues" like all of a sudden crowds are too much to deal with or your time is so precious you're not wasting it standing in line to film a new show or attraction.

When you're running a Disney-focused YouTube channel, it's kind of important you get out there and film content. It's your job to stand in line or fight the crowds.

I've moved over to mostly watching Mammoth Club for Disney parks content and WDWNT for Disney parks news.

I didn't really care for the All Ears channel, but Molly has won me over. I like her trivia and tips, positive attitude (but she keeps it real too) and the fact that they keep it interesting by doing challenges, etc. There's also three of them and they seem happy to participate versus the DIS team.

I know Tom Corless isn't everyone's cup of tea, but there's not a new snack or piece of merch that gets introduced, price change, parking lot brawl or an attraction shutdown they don't report on. If you want to know what's going, they cover it. It may be Disney news overload, but at least it's comprehensive and timely.

I know this site is about bitching/complaining, but some people really take that to another level lmao

"It's break time for the DIS so let's complain about how Craig/Kylie want to raise their child"

Our pediatrician also told us exactly what you have said.

And as far as the "we've spent a lot and worked too hard to lose this" comment - I may be wrong, but I come with the assumption that they have also lost a pregnancy or two through all of it.

Reactions: 16
Interesting. Based on something he said on the show or something you heard independently?
I am not sure I've ever heard anything overt, maybe a joke that didn't land, but look at who he hires. The number of gay staff is very disproportionate to the general population and has he ever hired a minority that wasn't for Spanish speaking content?

I wasn't taking anything to another level and Craig is part of the Dis which everyone on here talks about their personal lives regarding him and others. I was agreeing with the person that thought it was overboard but also explaining that I'm not surprised because Kylie was very anxious about covid. I literally said they can raise their baby the way they want.
Secondly I am aware of the advice of limiting visitors for a newborn but still stick by that newborn's do have more immunity and so you would also need to be cautious with a 6 month old around too many people. I had 3 babies and so I have some knowledge. People disagree with me and that's fine. I wasn't taking anything to another level. Sheesh

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
You're not wrong that they need to bring someone else in but if they are bringing back someone old it should be Oliver. There channel took off with Oliver.

Oliver? Hahaha he was only on the show for like two wee
You're not wrong that they need to bring someone else in but if they are bringing back someone old it should be Oliver. There channel took off with Oliver. Dustin was a good host but he was clearly more Petes boyfriend and not working. I was at two give kids the world meets back when Dustin was around where he never left Petes side for more than a minute while Craig set up their show equipment and did everything. Dustin was no Oliver.

Im not a doctor or parent and dont plan on being one but a quick google search says limit visitors for 2-3 months so maybe they are just following there doctor. Id rather see them lock the baby away then bleep it out like the Trackers.
Oliver?! Hahaha he was only on the show for like 2 hot minutes!

Oliver?! Hahaha he was only on the show for like 2 hot minutes!
Ya. He was not on the show long enough to have a real impact.

I know he tried doing his own show with Jeni Lynn, but I think that eventually stalled out, especially after Jeni Lynn moved on to other things....Which goes to the point about everyone saying why doesn't Craig or Ryno leave. Disney Youtube Content Creators are a dime a dozen these days and most don't make any money doing it (admittedly, I am sure some of them aren't doing it just to make money, but I would say almost all of them are)

Look at Deni's channel, she is got a nice little thing going, but based on her metrics, she is making very little money from Youtube, which is why all these youtube "creators" end up trying to sell you candles, or t-shirts, or trying to steer you a travel agency.

Craig wouldn't make it on his own youtube channel.

I know he tried doing his own show with Jeni Lynn, but I think that eventually stalled out, especially after Jeni Lynn moved on to other things....Which goes to the point about everyone saying why doesn't Craig or Ryno leave. Disney Youtube Content Creators are a dime a dozen these days and most don't make any money doing it (admittedly, I am sure some of them aren't doing it just to make money, but I would say almost all of them are)

Look at Deni's channel, she is got a nice little thing going, but based on her metrics, she is making very little money from Youtube, which is why all these youtube "creators" end up trying to sell you candles, or t-shirts, or trying to steer you a travel agency.

As it's been stated countless times on these threads, Craig is a 100% behind the scenes person, he isn't enough to carry anything on his own...

He's super talented when it comes to the editing, filming, etc aspect of a YouTube channel, but in front of the camera his lack of affect and personality bring everything down.

He could probably pivot to video production. I'm sure Orlando is in the top 5 for regional video production (ranging from public access-esque-to local commercial-to adult). Sounds like he has already taken on outside editing roles.

I am not sure I've ever heard anything overt, maybe a joke that didn't land, but look at who he hires. The number of gay staff is very disproportionate to the general population and has he ever hired a minority that wasn't for Spanish speaking content?
Let me first say that Pete is probably a miserable human being.
That said, are you saying that he has discriminatory hiring practices? In order for a discrimination claim to be successful, a person of color would have to be passed over to hire a white person who was less qualified for the job. (However, that bar of qualifications is quite low when they hired Erica.) Maybe someone has some info that, in fact, this occurred.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.