The DisUnplugged #3 Cruising on Fumes by nightmaresunlimitedtravel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Comments on YouTube are not kind to Erica
As I listened to this latest episode, I noticed the things people talk about here.

She agreed about several thing Pete said by inserting a quick audible and some of those topics were down right silly. She agreed about Michael Eisner. You can not convince me she has any meaningful knowledge of Eisner.

She mentioned the crowds in Epcot but then complained her friend couldn’t get a park reservation for that day into Epcot without hopping first. So what do you want Disney to do?

I thought Teresa was honestly the best this week even though I didn’t agree with everything she said, she at least tried to contribute meaningfully.

Just show up and be real. Say things you actually mean, and don’t pretend to know what you don’t, even if I don’t agree, I will appreciate the a good back and forth.

Overall, what are Patreons paying for his month? December 6th is absurd for a yearly sign off, no business shuts down this early.

Reactions: 12
Have the crew mentioned anything about the candlelight processional recently? They talked about it quite a bit maybe a month ago due to rumors of possible changes to it but it seems to have never been mentioned again?

Does anybody actually feel sorry for Pete sure he’s a miserable old, lonely witch but at the same time he is literally lonely. He could throw all the money and he wants at this fake ass boyfriend, but no one will ever truly love him. No one will ever truly want to be with someone like that.

I thought about it did it to myself how lonely an empty life be that you have to pay prostitutes and people to keep you company it’s sad it’s lonely and I feel bad…
He is only lonely because of his own actions so no, I don't feel sorry for him. He isn't kind, he doesn't put other's first, he doesn't offer true no strings attached friendship to anyone. If he was kind, put others first, and was a friend without "buying" it he wouldn't be lonely. It isn't exactly hard calculus, you get back from the world what you put into it.

Reactions: 7
New universal show. Craig and Ryno did the new escape room at city walk. On his Instagram, Craig says he’ll go back sometime when he doesn’t need to leave a wife and baby at home. So when will that be? Maybe never? 😂

Reactions: 5
New universal show. Craig and Ryno did the new escape room at city walk. On his Instagram, Craig says he’ll go back sometime when he doesn’t need to leave a wife and baby at home. So when will that be? Maybe never? 😂
That's a whole other situation. On the Patreon show he did after the baby was born, he mentioned they are not letting anyone in the house for a few months except the grandparents and they have to wear masks. With the level of RSV/Flu/Covid, I understand being cautious for a newborn, but I have a feeling this will be a struggle for Craig and Kylie to deal with to not build a non-realistic bubble around the child. Even Ryno is not allowed to visit.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That's a whole other situation. On the Patreon show he did after the baby was born, he mentioned they are not letting anyone in the house for a few months except the grandparents and they have to wear masks. With the level of RSV/Flu/Covid, I understand being cautious for a newborn, but I have a feeling this will be a struggle for Craig and Kylie to deal with to not build a non-realistic bubble around the child. Even Ryno is not allowed to visit.
How about when he mentioned that the kid (not talking about a young baby here but when it grows up) will definitely not be brought to Disney? He did not want his child to like disney but the outdoors, national parks etc. Quite a shocking take for someone who is supposedly a park lover. Poor child

Ok…I wasn’t going to say it bc I thought it was being petty. BUT! He also said in reference to not allowing visitors, etc. that they put so much money and time and effort into conceiving that they couldn’t take any chances. Ummm…sir! People who conceive easily and naturally don’t just toss their baby around and let them lick the floor like they’re disposable. “Oops! That one died. We’ll just make another one!” I don’t know why that pissed me off, but it really did.

How about when he mentioned that the kid (not talking about a young baby here but when it grows up) will definitely not be brought to Disney? He did not want his child to like disney but the outdoors, national parks etc. Quite a shocking take for someone who is supposedly a park lover. Poor child
As though you can’t do both? You live in Orlando. Disney can be a regular thing and you go elsewhere on vacation.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Ok…I wasn’t going to say it bc I thought it was being petty. BUT! He also said in reference to not allowing visitors, etc. that they put so much money and time and effort into conceiving that they couldn’t take any chances. Ummm…sir! People who conceive easily and naturally don’t just toss their baby around and let them lick the floor like they’re disposable. “Oops! That one died. We’ll just make another one!” I don’t know why that pissed me off, but it really did.

As though you can’t do both? You live in Orlando. Disney can be a regular thing and you go elsewhere on vacation.
Yes, I didn't even get into the back story of why they were being so cautious, but you nailed it. Hopefully they will try to figure out a balance, otherwise the hovering will have the opposite effect they want. It is ridiculous not letting your friend visit that you are close to.

It sounds like he's talking through 'first-time parent goggles' I bet they said the kid won't be allowed to watch any TV or use an Ipad.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
With the level of RSV/Flu/Covid, I understand being cautious for a newborn, but I have a feeling this will be a struggle for Craig and Kylie to deal with to not build a non-realistic bubble around the child. Even Ryno is not allowed to visit.
I'm not comparing their decision to not let anyone around their newborn (which I think is reasonable) to this, but you are right this can escalate.

A good friend of mine became pregnant five or six months before the pandemic. She started working from home in March of 2020, had her daughter in June of 2020, only left the house for doctor's appointments and didn't allow anyone over this entire time except her sister and mother. Her mother bought her groceries, ran errands for her, etc.

Her job recently required she come back to the office. She and her husband had to put her daughter in daycare. It's been an absolute nightmare. Her daughter is struggling including hitting and biting other kids (and her), is sick weekly and is now seeing several therapists for speech, physical and occupational.

Her daycare director told her that her child was at least 6 months behind the other children in her class and wanted to move her to a younger classroom that was more on her level.

She made an appointment with her doctor and her doctor told her "What do you expect?" You didn't leave your house for two and half years. Your child has no immune system or social skills.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
To me it sounded like a person trying to come up with an excuse for not having to show his baby to his coworkers. There was a patreon show at one point in time where Pete gave Craig crap for never inviting him to his house but Ryno has talked about being there so maybe he just doesn't want Pete around. And I don't think hes being serious about not taking his baby to the parks unless he really hates them at this point. I don't think he'll throw his baby on videos like the Trackers. No one should be doing that but im sure there are people who except it.

Have the crew mentioned anything about the candlelight processional recently? They talked about it quite a bit maybe a month ago due to rumors of possible changes to it but it seems to have never been mentioned again?
Ryno said this past week that he went and didnt notice a difference but he doesn't know the show well enough. Clearly its easier to sit around and complain about something rather than going. Im sure if it was on a cruise Pete wouldve went.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
That takes effort.

This legit made me laugh…but it’s true.
Not going to lie, I have started a Dis review( I believe this one, if its for Kona cafe) & that comment/vibe made me turn off the video after hearing what Craig had to say.

From looking at their instagram, it seems that they do spend a lot of time outdoors including trips to various national parks. I think they could do both but it would keep the Disney/Universal parks magical for their kid if they aren't there every day like the Trackers.

When was the last time Pete entered a park?

I think its the no smoking areas that killed it

• Haha
Ryno went one night but he said he didn’t notice much of a difference. I think they talked about it this last show or the one before but only briefly.

as for Craig and the baby protectiveness, give him a break. He’s a new, hard won parent. We made our parents get their tdap shots before visiting when our son was a newborn. All the Illnesses right now are gnarly. They have every right to be protective. As for the other stuff, time will tell.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Well I don't like to comment on this because everyone loves Kylie and she is sweet but the things Craig was saying about her during Covid made it obvious she is a hypochondriac. She was going more overboard than Ryno. Newborns, especially if you are breast feeding rarely pick-up colds etc.
It's fine, it's their baby they can do what they want but it seems uneducated to keep people away for a newborn but fine when the baby is 3 months old because actually they are more susceptible then. And RSV etc is not the reason, Kylie was like this with Covid.
Plus that statement about we spent so much money, effort to have this baby so we want to be careful... nobody wants their baby to get sick Craig.

Last edited:
They gave up on everything . They really need to bring Dustin West back somehow
You're not wrong that they need to bring someone else in but if they are bringing back someone old it should be Oliver. There channel took off with Oliver. Dustin was a good host but he was clearly more Petes boyfriend and not working. I was at two give kids the world meets back when Dustin was around where he never left Petes side for more than a minute while Craig set up their show equipment and did everything. Dustin was no Oliver.

Well I don't like to comment on this because everyone loves Kylie and she is sweet but the things Craig was saying about her during Covid made it obvious she is a hypochondriac. She was going more overboard than Ryno. Newborns, especially if you are breast feeding rarely pick-up colds etc.
It's fine, it's their baby they can do what they want but it seems uneducated to keep people away for a newborn but fine when the baby is 3 months old because actually they are more susceptible then. And RSV etc is not the reason, Kylie was like this with Covid.
Plus that statement about we spent so much money, effort to have this baby so we want to be careful... nobody wants their baby to get sick Craig.
Im not a doctor or parent and dont plan on being one but a quick google search says limit visitors for 2-3 months so maybe they are just following there doctor. Id rather see them lock the baby away then bleep it out like the Trackers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.