The DIS Unplugged Pete Warner. Not so rave thread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Oohthedrama “Pete has no redeeming features anymore, he’s witch, aggressive, rude, condescending, it’s a struggle to watch. I don’t know why I still do.”

Yeah. Wtf happened to him lately. Maybe he’s just loosing his mind. He used to be tolerable, albeit conceited, but now he’s just miserable and constantly trying to prove, for no reason, that he’s better then his audience, while simultaneously begging them to support his company. All he died is blast the parks and promote the cruise line. I don’t think he realizes how little he or his channel matters. It’s been said before on here, when Pete’s not on the show it’s just a generic Disney fan show with nothing special. Pete used to inject some life/energy, Now that’s gone as well.

Like you, I honestly don’t know why I still watch. Is there another Disney fan show/podcast to watch/listen to that’s similar but without the ego? If there is please tell me, honestly.
Tyler and Katrina, who were once the DIS Disneyland team are now on a channel called "The Kingdom Report". It is much more professional and they actually seem happier :ROFLMAO: but who wouldn't be after fleeing such a toxic place?

Reactions: 4
Ok, during today's liveshow when Pete was lecturing us about being nice to cast members, who else thought about the time he got mad at the stormtrooper for having the gall to accost him in Galaxy's Edge?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ok, during today's liveshow when Pete was lecturing us about being nice to cast members, who else thought about the time he got mad at the stormtrooper for having the gall to accost him in Galaxy's Edge?
Do as the Queen says, not as he does.

• Haha
Craig and Ryno seem to hate everything about WDW. Ryno would be happier at DL. Pete only has time for the show when he's not cruising or fine dining somewhere, and when he's there all he talks about how much money he spends, upcoming cruises or trips and what restaurant he has reservations for. Kevin and John only come around to sell adventures by Disney trips and promote the rental property they own. Deni loves everything and everyone. Jackie talks too slow for my taste. Kathy sounds like Roseanne Barr. Fiasco, Corey and Corey's country wife are all annoying. I really want to know wtf is the infatuation the Dis has with Jodi Benson? They talk about her like once an episode it seems. She should join the show as much as they gush over her and invite her to every event.

That's very true 🤣View attachment 1126351View attachment 1126353View attachment 1126354View attachment 1126360
You were spot on about everything. I think it's funny that Pete thinks Corey is a website genius just because he came up with the forum idea which was just a template back in the day. Pete praised him when he changed the logo which was so basic and only took him several months. Also his site is very outdated. I mean nobody works as hard as Pete tries to portray they do. I got a quote from his agent, which took 2 days in comparison to other agents which was hours, and I emailed them with a question and never heard back.

IMO, Pete is also a picky eater. Maybe not as picky as Fiasco, but still picky.

I still wish Pete would pay his employees better.
I don't doubt what you are saying but how do you know he pays them crappy?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
You were spot on about everything. I think it's funny that Pete thinks Corey is a website genius just because he came up with the forum idea which was just a template back in the day. Pete praised him when he changed the logo which was so basic and only took him several months. Also his site is very outdated. I mean nobody works as hard as Pete tries to portray they do. I got a quote from his agent, which took 2 days in comparison to other agents which was hours, and I emailed them with a question and never heard back.

Also, remember Pete hired Sean to be a Travel Agent for his company, and every single time he was on the Podcast/Show he always said he never tried x,y,z so how could he legitimately advise clients?

Well Craig and Ryno both wax poetic about how they can't afford certain things quite a bit.

Reactions: 3
Ryno is very close to quitting, right? He complains non-stop on every video and is just openly hostile to viewers at this point. The only time he's been happy recently is when he got to play dress-up on the Star Wars trip you need to remortgage to pay for.

What’s he going to do? What talent does he have? Reviewing hotdogs telling me what new cup cake flavors are available?

• Haha
Ryno is very close to quitting, right? He complains non-stop on every video and is just openly hostile to viewers at this point. The only time he's been happy recently is when he got to play dress-up on the Star Wars trip you need to remortgage to pay for.
Like 90% of the people on The DIS are so... angry or just mostly negative. For their jobs being about content on the most magical place on earth they seem irritated and bothered and it leaves a bad taste in my mouth when I watch. WDW has issues, more now then ever, but when your paid to go to theme parks everyday and eat and have fun and you rage about everything??

Several folks have said as much on the show (usually when Pete isn't around).

Reactions: 3
Like 90% of the people on The DIS are so... angry or just mostly negative. For their jobs being about content on the most magical place on earth they seem irritated and bothered and it leaves a bad taste in my mouth when I watch. WDW has issues, more now then ever, but when your paid to go to theme parks everyday and eat and have fun and you rage about everything??
The only one that seems happy is Deni. I was surprised to hear she has a transgender child because I know her husband is or was a pastor. Glad to hear they had an open mind. Ryno became irritating to watch when covid hit. He was overly paranoid and it demonstrated his level of intelligence. He was wearing a mask the other day on Splash Mountain 🤨 so it got soaking. Craig just sounds bothered all the time. Pete is way too high on himself. You had a successful travel agency...you didn't invent the wheel. People have successful businesses all the time. I laugh when he name drops Disney executives, like as if he sits in the boardroom with them. That jealous comment was despicable.

Reactions: 6
I laugh when he name drops Disney executives, like as if he sits in the boardroom with them
Or when he says he told them about a problem, like they’d care. He even says Disney hates him and wouldn’t let him join club33.

The only one that seems happy is Deni. I was surprised to hear she has a transgender child because I know her husband is or was a pastor. Glad to hear they had an open mind. Ryno became irritating to watch when covid hit. He was overly paranoid and it demonstrated his level of intelligence. He was wearing a mask the other day on Splash Mountain 🤨 so it got soaking. Craig just sounds bothered all the time. Pete is way too high on himself. You had a successful travel agency...you didn't invent the wheel. People have successful businesses all the time. I laugh when he name drops Disney executives, like as if he sits in the boardroom with them. That jealous comment was despicable.
"Josh D'Amaro, who is a close friend of mine" no he isn't you delusional old bat, you met him, probably twice, and he blew smoke up your ass because he knows you have a YouTube channel.

The ego on this guy...wild!

Reactions: 7
He’s a fat old lonely queen he’s trying to make himself feel better.

"Josh D'Amaro, who is a close friend of mine" no he isn't you delusional old bat, you met him, probably twice, and he blew smoke up your ass because he knows you have a YouTube channel.

The ego on this guy...wild!
They probably have Sunday burnch together and he gives Josh life advice and business direction.

• Haha
Does the Panda work for the Dis in some capacity? I thought he had a Youtube channel or something and now he’s sharing family Aulani vacations with Pete yet also mentioning his husband. I’m confused.

It sounds like Pete/the DIS hired Panda and/or bought out his YouTube channel or something? But I agree, the situation is kinda confusing. Or at least, I'm a bit confused. LOL.

Reactions: 7
Well, after watching some video I now wonder if Panda and Pete are a couple? Panda loves the necklace Pete bought for him and they shared a room at Aulani and were on a cruise together shortly before or after the Hawaii trip. Then Panda is hosting the show that usually has Deni or one of the regulars hosting. I wonder how they feel about a new boss. What an interesting way to mix personal and business relationships. It doesn’t usually go well.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.