The DIS Unplugged Pete Warner. Not so rave thread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I remember correctly, Drake was a realtor with Moving to Orlando, right? I just checked the Moving to Orlando site, and he's not listed. But take that with a grain of salt - I may be misremembering, and I don't know if he was ever listed on the site.

ETA: I just found his Linkedin profile, and it lists "realtor with moving to Orlando" as his current job. 🤷‍♀️

If I remember correctly, Drake was a realtor with Moving to Orlando, right? I just checked the Moving to Orlando site, and he's not listed. But take that with a grain of salt - I may be misremembering, and I don't know if he was ever listed on the site.

ETA: I just found his Linkedin profile, and it lists "realtor with moving to Orlando" as his current job. 🤷‍♀️
He probably forgot to remove it from his profile.
I've found most of my professional acquaintances don't like to use linked in anymore. Too many ads and random contacts.

Ryno seems the most genuine.

Craig has brought up onair issues with other speakers. Very unprofessional.

Pete needs to be a tuber or travel agent, not both. His lack of common sense and awareness sometimes is shocking. He's in a position to take advatage and people showing up at his door with a suitcase will do the same.

Deni does a good job but comes across very fake, michevious, Satan's lil helper. Lot of duping delight when signaling. We know what you're saying fowards and back, your hands too.

As for the rest. They are hardly on for me to know their names.

The show last week Pete said he was disgusted Disney supported that bill? It got to that point and stopped watching anymore if he can't be briefed or read and comprehend. That ignorant or signaling he knows. He's a major TA in MCO, he knows.

I disagree. Pete has a boatload of common sense, that's how he got to where he is. What he's missing is empathy and ability to read the room.

It's so ironic that he's used this exact phrase multiple times on his show calling out the behavior of Disney, but doesn't see it in himself.
He allows his diva side, which has developed out since he got to this place in life, to gets in the way of behaving appropriately too much of the time now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Pete has common sense what he doesn’t have is any humility he treats his show like a showcase for him and his other mostly gay friends to flaunt Disney vacations and experiences that you’re apparently jealous of. Meanwhile he keeps trying to fill the void in his miserable life with young boys who see through the facade once the money is spent.

Reactions: 5
If Pete and Drake had some sort of falling out, it must have been pretty recent. Didn't they go on a cruise together a few months ago?

Reactions: 1
It is odd how people disappear and are never brought up again. They are quickly replaced and that new person is always on and traveling with Pete. It is a pattern.

Reactions: 5
Does Sean still work for Dreams Unlimited? I know he's co-owner of Moving to Orlando and appears on their YouTube channel, but I feel like I haven't seen him elsewhere in forever.

Does Sean still work for Dreams Unlimited? I know he's co-owner of Moving to Orlando and appears on their YouTube channel, but I feel like I haven't seen him elsewhere in forever.
Nope also looks like Drake got removed from the website moving to Orlando.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Drake most likely turned down Pete and now he’s gone
Didn't Drake play Flynn Rider at MK or something? I vaguely remember him going on once or twice about how he was "best friends" with Flynn

You go Ryno with your paid partnership and awkward photos!!! Yaaaaassssss !!

Screenshot_20220331-182959-119.png
Screenshot_20220331-182944-482.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It is odd how people disappear and are never brought up again. They are quickly replaced and that new person is always on and traveling with Pete. It is a pattern.
I wish someone knew the real scoop on Drake. He had a good camera presence with the Moving to Orlando house tours, talked fondly but with integrity about his face character time at WDW prior to being caught by the Covid layoffs, and having met him in person he was just really engaging and kind. Getting really sick of good DIS people being shown the door.

Reactions: 2
I wish someone knew the real scoop on Drake. He had a good camera presence with the Moving to Orlando house tours, talked fondly but with integrity about his face character time at WDW prior to being caught by the Covid layoffs, and having met him in person he was just really engaging and kind. Getting really sick of good DIS people being shown the door.
Jabba Pete Huts casting couch is only so big it looks like Drake didn’t want anymore.

I watched a few of the Moving to Orlando house yours. The young girl whose listing it was really didn’t hid her dislike of the house. Yeah it’s weird and the floors are horrible but it’s your listing. I’d be pissed if I was the seller and she out that out.

Sean/Shaun/Shawn kind of did the same thing but not as bad.

I appreciate showing floor plans and the typical Florida what to expect spiel but hide your disgust. I wouldn’t use either one as my agent.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.