The DIS Unplugged Pete Warner. Not so rave thread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to the guy trying to prove you can cook a four course meal with an empty can and one spatula in a DVC room, stinking up the place for the next guest? The guy that appeared from nowhere and popped back into the ether like he never existed?
I’m so confused! Someone needs to write this out, a cast of characters. This gets twisted! 🤣

Reactions: 2
I want to correct myself from earlier. The old realtors name was Eric Gross. He now does magical moves.

Reactions: 1
Pete was also trying to make Si Disney a channel too, for the spanish-speaking audience. Is that still a thing or did he run all them off too? He tries to do so many businesses/channels at the first whim he gets. He also went from owning no dvc points to owning like 3000 in a year so he has impulse problems.

Speaking of the dvc content, I liked it better when they partnered with “the dvc store” for the shows. Now that they partner with dvc resale market I can’t watch anymore. Those people are just creepy and fake and they’ve taken over the disboards dvc forum, you can’t complain about them AT ALL and plenty of people have been unhappy with that company, myself included. And the Kriegers bug the tit out of me. Aside from their complete lack of personalities, Pete’s sucked them into leaving their lives in WV to move to FL and work in the Dis and dvc resale land. Odd.

The disboards is another place that deserves a rant, but I’m sick of talking about them for now.

Reactions: 3
I want to correct myself from earlier. The old realtors name was Eric Gross. He now does magical moves.
Yes, Eric's personality never quite meshed with Pete but he gave good information. Then one day he was gone and Pete posted some vague message in the moving to Orlando Facebook group implying that Eric did something sketchy that resulted in him being gone from the show.

Paul and Amy Krueger have legit no personality they are so bland I can’t even talk tit about them.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Paul and Amy Krueger have legit no personality they are so bland I can’t even talk tit about them.
He comes off as a clueless clown and she comes off as an arrogant ass. Her vocal fry affect makes her seriously difficult to bother listening to. Both a waste of time. I wonder why Pete involved himself with them. Their “financial advice” in regard to investment in DVC is frightening. I hope people are smart enough to educate themselves and learn what they can actually afford.

They need to lose that pair ASAP.

• Haha
The more you listen the more you see how fake the dis is…Kevin’s non stop promoting his Uber expensive adventures by Disney … I would bet he gets a free or heavily reduced trip for taking groups …bitter no talent ryno..Fiasco who is a expert supposedly from all his travels but seems new to everything..Craig who can’t hear himself talk enough and the rest of the group who have the personalities of wet cardboard ….at this point it’s just a hate listen while commuting to work as the shows have become pointless

Craig is the definition of a behind the camera person as well he has no presence and no charisma to carry that channel. Look at his solo channel or his universal show, no one watches. They better get Pete’s ass on a treadmill because once he’s gone it’s over.

Reactions: 5
I heard Pete say, “you live here” to the Panda guy on the telethon show. It seemed like Drake lived there too. Then there is the over the top flirting with the Si Disney guy who has been in the US on Pete’s dime for about 4 months.
263E776A-DC16-4B5B-B44A-AAC5C0458CDF.jpeg

• Sick
So who is he with? Or, is he with everybody? It sounds like a recipe for disaster unless I’m missing something. It sure doesn’t seem like all business though.

I know that someone said Panda had a husband, has Pete ever shown him? Has he ever been invited on the cruises or Hawaii trip? It seems like Pete is really promoting him and has a thing for him but … same with Si Disney guy and some of the others.

I have never liked Fiasco, but he looked like Pete's type back in the day. Lately, though, he seems to be trying to look as unattractive as possible. Maybe that's intentional.

So the only dick Pete can pay for is this…??? a los hombres latinos no les gustan las bolas viejas

• Haha
Pete was also trying to make Si Disney a channel too, for the spanish-speaking audience. Is that still a thing or did he run all them off too? He tries to do so many businesses/channels at the first whim he gets. He also went from owning no dvc points to owning like 3000 in a year so he has impulse problems.

Speaking of the dvc content, I liked it better when they partnered with “the dvc store” for the shows. Now that they partner with dvc resale market I can’t watch anymore. Those people are just creepy and fake and they’ve taken over the disboards dvc forum, you can’t complain about them AT ALL and plenty of people have been unhappy with that company, myself included. And the Kriegers bug the tit out of me. Aside from their complete lack of personalities, Pete’s sucked them into leaving their lives in WV to move to FL and work in the Dis and dvc resale land. Odd.

The disboards is another place that deserves a rant, but I’m sick of talking about them for now.
Pete is not a good businessman. It seems like John was the one who started the company and Pete just cruised along. I guess they have regular customers because I don't understand how they do well. Their Dreams site is horrible, even down to the font. When I emailed for a quote it took 2 days while other agencies wrote me within hours. I asked the agent a question and she never got back to me. Case in point, why wouldn't you just put a link of your Spanish version on your main site that already has the traffic? You start a new site? Remember when he moved all the YouTube videos from 1 channel? Or how he thought Corey was a genius for taking only about 4 months to come up with a new logo. He is not the brains behind the success and I honestly think a lot of their success was timing and luck.

Pete is not a good businessman. It seems like John was the one who started the company and Pete just cruised along. I guess they have regular customers because I don't understand how they do well. Their Dreams site is horrible, even down to the font. When I emailed for a quote it took 2 days while other agencies wrote me within hours. I asked the agent a question and she never got back to me. Case in point, why wouldn't you just put a link of your Spanish version on your main site that already has the traffic? You start a new site? Remember when he moved all the YouTube videos from 1 channel? Or how he thought Corey was a genius for taking only about 4 months to come up with a new logo. He is not the brains behind the success and I honestly think a lot of their success was timing and luck.
I agree with all of this. He’s not the great business man he thinks he is. That was so unbelievably stupid to make all those new youtube channels, it’s annoying for viewers. There must be like 6 or 7 channels at this point. I also didn’t get a quote for a trip for a few days after I inquired and had to follow up.

The way that he went balls deep into dvc AND into becoming a realtor and starting a realty company within like a year are a parade of red flags.

THIS!!! Sometimes timing is everything.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.