The DIS Unplugged Pete Warner. Not so rave thread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pete saying today that we are jealous of him? No one is jealous of you disgusting fat lonely queen.
I always knew Pete had thin skin, but not this thin.
Compared to other vloggers, we really talk about the dude here and now his panties are in a bunch? :ROFLMAO:
Maybe he's looking for us to talk more? What a diva.

Sorry Pete: you're just not that interesting.

Reactions: 3
Watch the last ten minutes of the show even that guy fat duck panda jumped on that train. He looks like he smells like BO.
Yes, unfortunately I watched the whole damn vlog to hear him mention it and he didn't until around the last minute or 2. He added that when all of us "jealous" people say that he is constantly flexing he wants to push it in our face even more.
He also said that people don't watch the DIS for political views and he won't espouse his but then continues to talk about them for what seemed forever.

Reactions: 2
Stunned by that form Pete to be honest. Although honey you are a fat mess so no one is jealous of you.

Reactions: 1
I really wish these vloggers would get their terms right. It's Envious. They think the world is envious of what they have. The term jealous is reserved for when there are three people involved in some way and one is jealous of another.

Nope. Not envious. Certainly not jealous.
I look at what Pete has as incentive to get off my ass and work. He didn't always have the DIS, and I had plenty of opportunity and even throgh of creating something like it back then... but I doubt my own skills all the time. To this day I still do that and I cannot break the cycle.

The DIS in general is a poster child to make me stop doubting my skills. Hell, if someone like Pete can see a need and make something of it, so can I.

... oh, and Pete... you are a braggart and a snob. Get off your high horse.

He is that type of guy who Google’s every little thing online about himself daily 😂

Hey Pete. We have VIP members here. Jealous 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ole Petey now taking the high road and moving to be more positive as the internet is so mean. Guess his disparaging remarks against DVC executives don’t count. its a shame that the Upper management of Disney doesn’t regularly consult with professor Craig as he has easy solutions to everything from his vast experience and education. Also noticed Deni trying to get Pete to make a statement on the don’t say gay law but he kept dead silent. This show is a complete waste of time.

Pete goes on to list the positives of Disney to keep them on side,
Alani and other upscale options that many can’t realistically afford!!
pretentious twit

Reactions: 5
What ever happened to the boy toy chef? Is he still around?
Yeah him and drake… Pete seemed to be alluding to some kind of personal stress lately (which is maybe why he’s cruising so much?) so I wonder if they both up and fled … or were fired …

Yeah him and drake… Pete seemed to be alluding to some kind of personal stress lately (which is maybe why he’s cruising so much?) so I wonder if they both up and fled … or were fired …
Wasn’t drake straight? I could’ve have sworn he was!

Yeah he's straight. Not sure where all the comments came from saying he wasn't.
I imagine that Pete is such a narcissist and thinks he’s such a catch that he thinks can turn straight men gay. No you can’t!
P.s. Does anyone know if the panda guy is gay?

The amount of turnover there is insane. Classic sign of a toxic boss.
Absolutely.

And instead of working to fix the problem, Pete lets it spill over onto the screen. All that anger and criticism he has for the people who run Disney, I'm more than sure that's exactly how he's feeling toward his own employees. "Petey wants and petey better get" otherwise there's going to be a ton of noise and pain from the diva.

I've often said that the calm bosses are the best ones, the team is allowed to focus and get quality work done in good time. Pete is the opposite of calm. I'm sure among the many flaws he has unreasonable expectations and will not listen to reason when called out on them.

I imagine that Pete is such a narcissist and thinks he’s such a catch that he thinks can turn straight men gay. No you can’t!
P.s. Does anyone know if the panda guy is gay?
I believe a few weeks ago during a DCL show, Panda mentioned his husband.

Speaking of high turnover, what happened to Corey and Julie Martin? Do they still work for Pete?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.