The Dis Unplugged #9 Tigger King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m only gonna give semi tit here because I have to say that I am impressed with their work ethic but the cult like following with DVC fan and Amy and Paul presenting as almost church clean cut television hosts is kind of weird.

Also, I think that community of DVC people are so weird Like you own a timeshare that has crazy restrictions and yearly fees.

Also a whole 2 hours of footage this week an hour and half at stationary locations, clearly the creativity Pete was holding back.

Reactions: 7
While chatting with a friend today about Dreams, I pulled up the State of FL, Sunbiz site. It shows on October 5th, an amended the annual report for Dreams Unlimited Travel LLC. Pete’s no longer listed.

1696720605909.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
He has to be gone if they want any leverage in that lawsuit or to be invited by anything associated with Disney. John didn’t do this because he was shocked and appalled by Pete’s behavior

Reactions: 12
He has to be gone if they want any leverage in that lawsuit or to be invited by anything associated with Disney. John didn’t do this because he was shocked and appalled by Pete’s behavior
Exactly. It’s called saving face and preserving future endeavors.

Reactions: 5
Why are you so concerned about a man who was a “pitch man” for his travel agency. It’s a dog and pony show.. Disney is great DVC is great DCL is great. Buy from me .. everything Pete did was for Pete. If you posted something bad about DISNEY they wiukd remove it in a hour. Can have bad things. It will affect the travel business.
They let Pete do what he wanted. Now when it hits the fan. The rats leave the ship

I do not know how the YouTube algorithms and other metrics work, so perhaps deleting content isn't advisable. And I'd hate to erase the good work the rest of the team may have done. But I'm not sure having this show up in people's feeds (under your new banner) is a great idea ...

Pete Answers Your Questions.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I’m only gonna give semi tit here because I have to say that I am impressed with their work ethic but the cult like following with DVC fan and Amy and Paul presenting as almost church clean cut television hosts is kind of weird.
I don’t care for Paul, Amy and their gang of moderators turned bff’s. I like DVC fan for the DVC specific content and felt having the dis tied to it with fiasco, panda etc on panels was well balanced. Luckily for them, they developed that cult like following that had nothing to do with Pete and it’s worked well during the transition. While I don’t particularly care for the all sunshine and roses they give off, I do applaud how they have pivoted to trying new things and moving on without Pete.
---
WIf you posted something bad about DISNEY they wiukd remove it in a hour. Can have bad things. It will affect the travel business.
Have to disagree with you here. They always welcomed criticism of Disney, and did a fair amount of it themselves.

Reactions: 8
Who's excited to tune in to today's Live Show to see which one of our amazing hosts looks most dead behind the eyes? My guess is Ryno this week! Still waiting on that essay, Ryan!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They're about 20 minutes in and have 900 people watching Live... That has to be super low, right? I mean, my local radio show does a Live stream on YT daily and they have roughly 1,000 viewers on average everyday. This thing has to be on life support.

Reactions: 3
Awful show. I’m not even talking tit about them no more useless, worthless, and soulless show.

Reactions: 3
I liked it. Definitely still issues that need to be worked but felt like a BIG step forward from last week. Maybe that was their plan all along, reset the baseline abyssmally low and go from there. They referenced the feedback received and even joked about how awkward the first show was. Show was much more discussion based with each person talking about something 'exciting' in their Disney world. Very much like rapid fire but more discussion on the things. News was specifically in bullet points and they also discussed the items. And then John and Kevin did a dining review of a newish place in Celebration. Their dining reviews were always very popular before Pete decided he wanted to take them over so I think it was smart to go back to these. The restaurant sounds great.

I'm still not seeing a rush of creativity, but maybe that's more for the in-park vlogs and not the Tuesday show, though I'd like to see it there too. I didn't love the Ryno and Erica conversation at Baseline, but I think it has potential and liked they were trying something new.

All in all ... better than last week, listened to feedback, still a lot of room for improvement but this moved in the right direction (not that there was much room to get worse).

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.