The Dis Unplugged #9 Tigger King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awful show. I’m not even talking tit about them no more useless, worthless, and soulless show.
The fact that they did a show yesterday and there was only a handful of posts on this thread just shows how much trouble they are in.

Personally, I didn't watch and don't plan to. Having people angry at you is one thing. Plenty of people will "hate watch" a program. But apathy is the real death nail. When people don't even care enough to watch or talk about your show, thats when you've got one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel.

It seems that's where they are right now.

Reactions: 19
I tried to watch. Then Kevin rambled for 5 minutes about new menu items at a place he won’t go to. Them Erica rambles 5 minutes about Munchlings. I was out.

Reactions: 7
I tried to watch. Then Kevin rambled for 5 minutes about new menu items at a place he won’t go to. Them Erica rambles 5 minutes about Munchlings. I was out.
Absolutely. Do people think a physical location is going to “fix” this? Show is horrible. Garbage,

Reactions: 6
At this point I’m just wondering how long until someone is let go. No way they are going to sustain salaries with this level of poor quality content. I barely watched last week and this week was so blah. Not one bit was entertaining.

Reactions: 6
Hey everyone!! We are super close to closing out this thread and starting fresh!

If you haven't voted for a new thread title, please do so quickly. The easiest way is to go to the top of this current thread and select the "Most Liked Posts" button, then scroll for the posts with suggested new thread titles. You can vote for multiple posts. Go Vote!!

So far, the top 3 are:

1697058728839.png

1697058804585.png

Reactions: 4
Hey everyone!! We are super close to closing out this thread and starting fresh!

If you haven't voted for a new thread title, please do so quickly. The easiest way is to go to the top of this current thread and select the "Most Liked Posts" button, then scroll for the posts with suggested new thread titles. You can vote for multiple posts. Go Vote!!

So far, the top 3 are:

View attachment 2505015
View attachment 2505019
I almost forgot about Publix Lady! That feels like so long ago 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Kevin looks absolutely miserable, and I never had a problem with him before. He seriously comes off like the child that is being forced to participate in family gatherings. He always seemed happy to be doing the podcasts before, now he seems like he’s being tortured and forced against his will.

Reactions: 8
Kevin looks absolutely miserable, and I never had a problem with him before. He seriously comes off like the child that is being forced to participate in family gatherings. He always seemed happy to be doing the podcasts before, now he seems like he’s being tortured and forced against his will.
Kevin's appeared to be over/annoyed with the podcast for at least 10 years or so. His dining reviews with John were some of the best content in the beginning of the podcast (sad little crab cake). However, for some reason they went away from that. He basically turned into a stuck up person that married into a success. Without John, he'd probably still be teaching.

Reactions: 9
Absolutely. Do people think a physical location is going to “fix” this? Show is horrible. Garbage,
The show will still be tit, but maybe not as tit if they were actually in a room.... there is duck all collaboration or friendships left in this team. It is the bleeping pants...

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.