The DIS Unplugged #7 Congrats Pete on having great Chinese food

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is becoming indefensible. There is no way on Gods green earth that John and Kevin did not know who Pete was. The viewers could tell that something was amiss, and we see the best, edited, parts of him. They act like philanthropists with GKTW, and live the high life off the backs of their employees, clients, and viewers, and have the audacity to post silly pictures while their livelihood is imploding.
People, book your own vacations. JFC
i booked a disney cruise through dreams unlimited for the onboard ship credit and welcome basket. that was literally all i got out of the roundabout way of booking with a TA. i didnt get any guidance from my TA or any tips or anything. it was my first cruise and she knew that. i felt fooled because not all of them respond or are involved and helpful like elaine edwards implies in those YT videos. never again.

her name was kerry mihalik because i dont care about calling people out. thanks for the basket, im glad that made it on the ship.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
John is tagging his location, and referencing Disney right now?!?!

John, it turns out that some publicity actually is bad. You are a Dunce with a capital "D"

Reactions: 10
Hi everyone,

Sorry I’ve been quiet lately. As you can imagine, this whole story coming out can be a little overwhelming for me at times. I want all of you to know I am doing ok. I’m seeking out therapy. And you all, my friends, family and my wife are standing by my side. Thank you all again for your support.

I’ve discovered new information today. If you read my story, you know that I was incredibly drunk in Hawaii and awakened to Pete performing oral sex on me.
I’ve just been told that Pete admitted that I was drugged by him. He slipped something into my drinks that night. The following morning I felt incredibly hung over and intense shame and guilt. I’ve searched my memories and feelings. And while I don’t not remember this happening. It makes absolute sense and is more than within the realm of possibility.

Pete was just starting a relapse and had countless prescription drugs anyways. I do not know what he put in my drink. But I know now why I had even less control than normal.

This was not the only time. I’ve been told that the first several times we were physical, I was drugged. This was done so that I could not say I wanted out. If I tried to say I wasn’t into it… Pete could point back to handfuls of times that I “was into it.”

This is how he created a relationship with a straight man (in addition to every other horrible thing in my story.)

This information is new and raw. I’m still processing it. I cried when I heard it. But I’m going to be ok. I never want anything like this to ever happen to anyone ever again!

Dustin

• Angry
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 88
i booked a disney cruise through dreams unlimited for the onboard ship credit and welcome basket. that was literally all i got out of the roundabout way of booking with a TA. i didnt get any guidance from my TA or any tips or anything. it was my first cruise and she knew that. i felt fooled because not all of them respond or are involved and helpful like elaine edwards implies in those YT videos. never again.

her name was kerry mihalik because i dont care about calling people out. thanks for the basket, im glad that made it on the ship.
I've heard that from other people who have used them as well

Reactions: 2

You got a Welcome Basket? Well, I certainly did not. Now I'm really pissed. o_O;):ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hi everyone,

Sorry I’ve been quiet lately. As you can imagine, this whole story coming out can be a little overwhelming for me at times. I want all of you to know I am doing ok. I’m seeking out therapy. And you all, my friends, family and my wife are standing by my side. Thank you all again for your support.

I’ve discovered new information today. If you read my story, you know that I was incredibly drunk in Hawaii and awakened to Pete performing oral sex on me.
I’ve just been told that Pete admitted that I was drugged by him. He slipped something into my drinks that night. The following morning I felt incredibly hung over and intense shame and guilt. I’ve searched my memories and feelings. And while I don’t not remember this happening. It makes absolute sense and is more than within the realm of possibility.

Pete was just starting a relapse and had countless prescription drugs anyways. I do not know what he put in my drink. But I know now why I had even less control than normal.

This was not the only time. I’ve been told that the first several times we were physical, I was drugged. This was done so that I could not say I wanted out. If I tried to say I wasn’t into it… Pete could point back to handfuls of times that I “was into it.”

This is how he created a relationship with a straight man (in addition to every other horrible thing in my story.)

This information is new and raw. I’m still processing it. I cried when I heard it. But I’m going to be ok. I never want anything like this to ever happen to anyone ever again!

Dustin
Can anyone else feel Dustin’s pain here like I felt it…this company doesn’t need to be associated with Disney Jennny Lynn make Disney read this kids pain

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Hi everyone,

Dustin
Woah holy tit man that’s even worse. Sending you such big hugs and love. I’m so sorry❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Do you think that Disney sponsors Dreams for events like this? In that case they would have to fulfill the contract with the content. Otherwise I can't wrap my head around how those two posting pictures like that would be ok.

Reactions: 1
I am so sorry for everything you have had to endure. I hope you are able to speak with a professional to work through everything and please always remember that you are not to blame for anything that has happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hi everyone,

Dustin
Are you kidding me??!! Dustin I am so sorry this happened to you. Remember that you have an absolute army of supporters behind you, same goes for you @The Mando

This story just keeps getting worse every day. My heart goes out to you and Sean more and more every time I open these pages.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Hi everyone,

Dustin
Steadfastly by your side, Dustin. Just when I think "P" can't sink any lower, he surely does. Disgusting. You ARE going to be ok and you DID stop this from happening again. Thanks for your courage.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
John follows 6 people on Instagram and 4 are Dreams related. That's how much he cares about anything.
I'm not on Instagram, but if I were on it, and I owned a company that relies on social media, you can bet I'd do some networking. These people dont give a duck about anyone else

• Sick
Reactions: 11
With John’s flippant public response the whole organization needs to fold. Any honest employees will find employment elsewhere but this needs to be the end. Enough.
Pete Werner needs to see prison time. Drugs, rape, cameras, abuse, from a person with power as a boss? There must be something that he could learn from some fellow inmates, I understand they are great at conveying life lessons pretty swiftly.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hi everyone,

Dustin
Jesus Christ, just when you thought this couldn’t get any worse it does. Dustin, you’re a survivor, a fighter and have so much support. Not only from your friends, family, and wife, but also from untold people literally around the world. Don’t ever forget this.

• Heart
I have a feeling John and Kevin knew and if things were recorded…I’d like to know what’s on their hard drives. They knew. Not a single doubt in my mind anymore.

Reactions: 14
Ok I’m going to start calling Pete, Pete Cosby. How can Bill Cosby get jail time for drugging people but Pete can’t? He needs jail time. He grosses me the fuq out

Reactions: 16
I’ve been traveling all day (Not to Disneyland to be clear) so I’m just catching up and I’m just devastated. I know there are more stories yet to be told, I’m scared what they will reveal but the truth has to come out. Dustin and Sean I continue to be so amazed by your courage. You literally brought this man’s life to a halt and that needed to happen. While I’m glad Charles is telling his story, it was so obvious he was intentionally omitting mention of Sean ☹.
Oh and dreams can suck it. John pretending like nothing is happening is disgusting. Even if he can’t legally say much, he could have made some statement of that sort. It’s disrespectful to his clients, his employees and the victims not to acknowledge. I’m having a hard time being patient while they process. I just hope at the end of the day Pete rots in hell and doesn’t get a single penny from anyone.

Hi everyone,

Dustin
I am so sorry man. All this years doubting yourself and working on yourself with this information omitted. I am glad you are on a better place now and have a great support system. Pete deserve this fallout and more.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.