The DIS Unplugged #7 Congrats Pete on having great Chinese food

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been traveling all day (Not to Disneyland to be clear) so I’m just catching up and I’m just devastated. I know there are more stories yet to be told, I’m scared what they will reveal but the truth has to come out. Dustin and Sean I continue to be so amazed by your courage. You literally brought this man’s life to a halt and that needed to happen. While I’m glad Charles is telling his story, it was so obvious he was intentionally omitting mention of Sean ☹.
Oh and dreams can suck it. John pretending like nothing is happening is disgusting. Even if he can’t legally say much, he could have made some statement of that sort. It’s disrespectful to his clients, his employees and the victims not to acknowledge. I’m having a hard time being patient while they process. I just hope at the end of the day Pete rots in hell and doesn’t get a single penny from anyone.
Agree. While realizing there are certainly some complicated legal boundaries and details to work through, John's complete and total silence has gone on too long for me. I'm sad because I thought he was one of the good guys.

Reactions: 13
Hi everyone,

Sorry I’ve been quiet lately. As you can imagine, this whole story coming out can be a little overwhelming for me at times. I want all of you to know I am doing ok. I’m seeking out therapy. And you all, my friends, family and my wife are standing by my side. Thank you all again for your support.

I’ve discovered new information today. If you read my story, you know that I was incredibly drunk in Hawaii and awakened to Pete performing oral sex on me.
I’ve just been told that Pete admitted that I was drugged by him. He slipped something into my drinks that night. The following morning I felt incredibly hung over and intense shame and guilt. I’ve searched my memories and feelings. And while I don’t not remember this happening. It makes absolute sense and is more than within the realm of possibility.

Pete was just starting a relapse and had countless prescription drugs anyways. I do not know what he put in my drink. But I know now why I had even less control than normal.

This was not the only time. I’ve been told that the first several times we were physical, I was drugged. This was done so that I could not say I wanted out. If I tried to say I wasn’t into it… Pete could point back to handfuls of times that I “was into it.”

This is how he created a relationship with a straight man (in addition to every other horrible thing in my story.)

This information is new and raw. I’m still processing it. I cried when I heard it. But I’m going to be ok. I never want anything like this to ever happen to anyone ever again!

Dustin
As traumatizing as it must be for you to learn new, even more horrifying facts about what was done to you, know that survivors speaking out like you and Sean have done WILL prevent others from being victimized in the future. Big props and supportive hugs (but only with your consent 😉) to you! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
IANAL in Hawaii, but it appears at a glance that what Dustin described is first degree sexual assault and there is no statute of limitations in Hawaii for that (I’d have to do more research when at a computer).

I just have to mention that because Pete has to face justice. Not internet justice, but the real deal.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
IANAL in Hawaii, but it appears at a glance that what Dustin described is first degree sexual assault and there is not statute of limitations in that state.

I just have to mention that because Pete has to face justice. Not internet justice, but the real deal.
Agreed. I do understand that it would be a financial burden for a lot of people to start this process due to geographical distance, though.

Editing to add: Ultimately, it's up to the victims to decide how much they can go through and if anyone decides not to pursue charges it does not mean that nothing criminal has happened to them or that the person who committed these acts does not still deserve a punishment.

Reactions: 11
John, was the Pretzel and Sundae as good as the best Chinese food Pete had ?

Also the folks over on the disboards are thinking of names for the new thread. Any suggestions? So far they have. . . .

Disappointed 2: With a side of Pretzel
Disappointed 2: In Tom Corless we trust?

(Tom Corless is the one behind the clickbait disney site WDWNT. So much so Disney has referred to them as a unscrupulous source.)
Here's one.
Disappointed 2: I begged him to buy it
1691017245576.png

Reactions: 1
How incredibly sorry I am, Dustin. Pete needs to be held accountable. I’m sure you are not the only victim he drugged.

John knew. Why say to Sean that he could take the whole thing down? The whole org needs to be shut down.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
They’re sponsored.
that’s really interesting because I’ve never seen them mention them as being given them or being given a discount. I would consider them influencers of a sort and you’re supposed to disclose ads.

Reactions: 3
John needs to make a statement and he needs to do it now. I'm sure he was hoping to avoid it but we're past that.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
John needs to make a statement and he needs to do it now. I'm sure he was hoping to avoid it but we're past that.
If anything, the tone deafness of the PR Disneyland blitz it unbelievable! When were they last in a park let alone so many posts/pictures in one day? No one made them be so public today, they chose to do that move!

Reactions: 16
If anything, the tone deafness of the PR Disneyland blitz it unbelievable! When were they last in a park let alone so many posts/pictures in one day? No one made them be so public today, they chose to do that move!
They are on an ABD. I agree that it is weird to be posting so many photos. I hope the update Corey mentioned comes out soon.

Reactions: 5
Hi everyone,

Sorry I’ve been quiet lately. As you can imagine, this whole story coming out can be a little overwhelming for me at times. I want all of you to know I am doing ok. I’m seeking out therapy. And you all, my friends, family and my wife are standing by my side. Thank you all again for your support.

I’ve discovered new information today. If you read my story, you know that I was incredibly drunk in Hawaii and awakened to Pete performing oral sex on me.
I’ve just been told that Pete admitted that I was drugged by him. He slipped something into my drinks that night. The following morning I felt incredibly hung over and intense shame and guilt. I’ve searched my memories and feelings. And while I don’t not remember this happening. It makes absolute sense and is more than within the realm of possibility.

Pete was just starting a relapse and had countless prescription drugs anyways. I do not know what he put in my drink. But I know now why I had even less control than normal.

This was not the only time. I’ve been told that the first several times we were physical, I was drugged. This was done so that I could not say I wanted out. If I tried to say I wasn’t into it… Pete could point back to handfuls of times that I “was into it.”

This is how he created a relationship with a straight man (in addition to every other horrible thing in my story.)

This information is new and raw. I’m still processing it. I cried when I heard it. But I’m going to be ok. I never want anything like this to ever happen to anyone ever again!

Dustin
i’m crying with you

God help us all

Reactions: 6
I'm processing this in real time, but John is seriously posting vacation photos whilst we are hearing about sexual assault and abuse by his business partner? WHAT? I just ... I am stunned. In no way is what happened okay and absolutely not a time to be showcasing your vacation videos or suggesting your agency is one to book with. HELL NO.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Exactly! I get they couldn't cancel the trip. But you didn't need to blast it all over social media platforms that you haven't used since July 6 (Kevin - Twitter) and July 11 (John - IG, promoting the party in DL this weekend). Unless you truly only care about trying to drum up more business for DUT.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Im sorry but he could’ve just messaged Dustin privately on Instagram. I know Charles MO and he actively chose to log into DISboards and post publicly. He didn’t give him a private apology, he wanted it known and he wanted to re-inserted himself for attention because that’s who he is.
---
He is ‘freelance’ and wants a path back in. He can mock me for prostitution but there only one person licking the floor begging and that’s what he’s doing.

If he’s doing so well freelance, why had nobody been able to find him or do anything with it? He sees an opportunity and he’s taking it. The thing he accused me of for years.
I mean I get it, but I think a big wound that never healed just got ripped open by Charles. Pshew.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.