The DIS Unplugged #7 Congrats Pete on having great Chinese food

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone said to take a look at Orange County Court Records, but it was very vague initially, but someone had seen in. I can’t recall who with that the number of posts in the last few days.

edit: see ahoyhoy above.
This is the link you're after

Reactions: 1
I spent my day today catching up on the unfolding DIS soap opera.

I might imagine PW's day was spent considering something like this with Coldplay's Viva La Vida playing on repeat in the background.

Reactions: 4
bc
Sean brought up that there was something about Pete on the Orange County Court of Clerks site. Posters here found it immediately.
can we safely surmise that this was something people close to pw have known for a while now and only now this info got to sean?

Reactions: 5
can we safely surmise that this was something people close to pw have known for a while now and only now this info got to sean?
Doubtful. This is the kind of tea that spills on sites as soon as it happens. People did searches on "Michael Kay" a ton. Same with "The Trackers" just seeing if anything ever popped. Same with "PC Dev" and finding out he assaulted his repair man

• Wow

Time stamp 24:28 - 35:30
I was so disgusted after re-watching this the other day. "Even if you're drunk, or under the influence of drugs, you're responsible for your actions." Yes, YOU are responsible for YOUR actions. You are NOT responsible for the actions of others who took advantage of you while you were incapacitated. Those people are responsible for their depraved behavior.

And if he wasn't drunk/high, but knew you were (being unconscious is a pretty big hint, in case this is your first rodeo), then he is doubly responsible for not protecting someone he claimed to be in love with. Shame on him for blaming the victim.

Taking it back to the news story, the victim was left naked in the bushes behind HOB. duck ANYONE who tries to defend that.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I just hope nobody falls through the impending. I’m an addict. I didn’t know what I was doing or it as an excuse for his behavior. It’s absolutely not an excuse for your terrible ratchet and nasty behavior. Just because you are an addict you don’t get to treat everyone else like tit.

Reactions: 10
Doubtful. This is the kind of tea that spills on sites as soon as it happens. People did searches on "Michael Kay" a ton. Same with "The Trackers" just seeing if anything ever popped. Same with "PC Dev" and finding out he assaulted his repair man
lawsuit was filed back in march so john, donna, and i assume kevin would have known for months. or am i misunderstanding something?

Reactions: 6
check out this nugget where Pete talks about Steve leaving and alluding to people leave and come back all the time. Creepy. Creepy Pete

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I just hope nobody falls through the impending. I’m an addict. I didn’t know what I was doing or it as an excuse for his behavior. It’s absolutely not an excuse for your terrible ratchet and nasty behavior. Just because you are an addict you don’t get to treat everyone else like tit.
There's a difference between an explanation and an excuse. The former acknowledges and takes accountability for their behavior; the latter is just a way of trying to weasel out of responsibility. I think we all suspect which way this will go, but time will tell, I suppose.

Reactions: 3
If I saw this when it aired, I would’ve immediately stopped watching them, or wanting to use Dreams Unlimited. That is bleeping disgusting.
What's wild to think is this was a more accepted attitude before #metoo. Shockingly, this episode aired about six months after Brock Turner was indicted. Pretty gross.

Reactions: 8

Baby fiasco he seemed so full of life and energy and Dean looks good here too…did you get accused of wanting to duck Corey you guys seemed to interact well lol

• Haha
Regarding the picked up pace of the threads in this topic: Something I've thought for a while and Ryno hit on is that The Dis really aren't vloggers. They are reviewers that are generating buzz for their product. Vloggers tend to do day in the life videos that generate revenue based on how interesting they are. Vloggers are going to get higher numbers because there is a market for people who rarely if ever can afford trips to WDW. They aren't as interested in hearing what people think of the food. It's why vloggers get away with being so bad at reviews. The viewers have different questions than someone really going to stay there. Dis is looking for travel conversions with entertainment being balanced with it.

This board started picking up last year when the content was becoming inconsistent, they were trying to push cruises (even vloggers have a tought time with cruise content). and the polarizing stuff started happening with Disney itself. The vloggers weathered it better because vicarious content is pure frosting. Much to the chagrin of other topics on this site vloggers seem to have viewers even when they are eating like animals while calling it a "review."

• Heart
There is also the possibility that someone in that blacked out condition has had something slipped into their drink. It happens all the time and if someone like Putrid Pete feels that the victim should shoulder the responsibility for their own suffering he is a monster with no heart and very little intelligence. He is a worthless human.

Fiasco was so wasted on those dining reviews. He did so much better with pins and shopping and even like "day in the park" stuff.
---
check out this nugget where Pete talks about Steve leaving and alluding to people leave and come back all the time. Creepy. Creepy Pete
this was so weird.

Regarding the picked up pace of the threads in this topic: Something I've thought for a while and Ryno hit on is that The Dis really aren't vloggers. They are reviewers that are generating buzz for their product. Vloggers tend to do day in the life videos that generate revenue based on how interesting they are. Vloggers are going to get higher numbers because there is a market for people who rarely if ever can afford trips to WDW. They aren't as interested in hearing what people think of the food. It's why vloggers get away with being so bad at reviews. The viewers have different questions than someone really going to stay there. Dis is looking for travel conversions with entertainment being balanced with it.

This board started picking up last year when the content was becoming inconsistent, they were trying to push cruises (even vloggers have a tought time with cruise content). and the polarizing stuff started happening with Disney itself. The vloggers weathered it better because vicarious content is pure frosting. Much to the chagrin of other topics on this site vloggers seem to have viewers even when they are eating like animals while calling it a "review."
The only other semi Disney vloggers that I consistently follow is The Holgate Family. And, they're more of a daily vlogger family who happen to like Disney. Most of the true Disney vloggers are annoying to me, and a couple are downright unwatchable (*cough* Mr. Morrow *cough*) . But, that says a lot about me. The people at The Dis come across as more authentic, I suppose. None of that weird energy that people get when the camera starts recording and they become larger then life, if that makes sense?

Reactions: 6
Hypothetically, I just wonder that if Dustin had called Ryno in the past year or whatever, if Ryno would've just listened and bitched about Pete and talked with Dustin about how terrible of a human Pete is...but I actually doubt Ryno would've done ANYTHING about it. Maybe he'd tell Craig, but I don't think Craig would've done anything either. They would have been mad at their boss, but they would do it behind his back like they've been doing ever since they worked for him...and then they would continue to work for him, business as usual. But ultimately, who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

Fiasco was so wasted on those dining reviews. He did so much better with pins and shopping and even like "day in the park" stuff.
Yep, I came around to Fiasco once was was not in the studio and instead doing all kinds of out and about activities. I'm not happy that Pete was awful to him after a medical crisis that was really bleeping serious.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.