The Dis Unplugged #6 Stay out of the damn employees part 2 The demise of Pete Werner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would still like Pete’s name to be added to whichever title is chosen
---
Lol my friends tell me this all the time.

I have so many wild stories. It’s unbelievable the stuff that happens but people always say they love them. But I’d need like a ghost writer that I could just tell things too cause I am not a good proof reader haha.
literary agents take care of all that but you have a unique subject that would sell and possibly even be script material for a movie or TV. You are sitting on a lucrative project. Don’t wait.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
hahah okay yeah I forgot about that one. That one was the best.
Actually I remember the context of that now. Baker st was in England, so he was in the UK waiting for his Central Europe ABD to start.

Sometimes Dreams gets these FAM (familiarization) offers to have their agents come do certain things for really cheap or free. The bigger agencies sell a lot of speciality products and Disney wants them to do the experience to better tell their clients about it. In this case AbD offered a free AbD to an agent and a guest if they could fly to it and you had a list to pick from. Pete asked me to go with him and choose a destination. I chose Central Europe (Czech, Austria) and then before the trip he was being a jerk so I refused to go so he went by himself and had a London stop over and wanted to text me about having good Chinese food when I’m trying to work in the middle of the night?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t figure out who they were in videos so they weren’t that memorable. I think we’re good lol
Yeah, I only started watching in the second half of 2019, so I definitely have no clue! I didn’t even know who Dustin was until he was mentioned in threads here. It really is wonderful to see that the team is able to speak out and share their truths now.

Yeah, I only started watching in the second half of 2019, so I definitely have no clue! I didn’t even know who Dustin was until he was mentioned in threads here. It really is wonderful to see that the team is able to speak out and share their truths now.
I’ve been watching for years and they don’t stick out for me. I went back and looked through the videos and none of them stuck out at me, even with the hints given 🤷🏻‍♀️ no big!

Reactions: 4
Actually I remember the context of that now. Baker st was in England, so he was in the UK waiting for his Central Europe ABD to start.

Sometimes Dreams gets these FAM (familiarization) offers to have their agents come do certain things for really cheap or free. The bigger agencies sell a lot of speciality products and Disney wants them to do the experience to better tell their clients about it. In this case AbD offered a free AbD to an agent and a guest if they could fly to it and you had a list to pick from. Pete asked me to go with him and choose a destination. I chose Central Europe (Czech, Austria) and then before the trip he was being a jerk so I refused to go so he went by himself and had a London stop over and wanted to text me about having good Chinese food when I’m trying to work in the middle of the night?
I think you got overwhelmed before but was the Disneyland Paris trip happy? Again maybe I’m looking too much but you all looked really happy there.

I think you got overwhelmed before but was the Disneyland Paris trip happy? Again maybe I’m looking too much but you all looked really happy there.
Lol absolutely not. This was one of the last couple of days of the London/Paris AbD with the Disneyland Paris add on. That started with a trip to Turkey, so I had been gone a LONG time by this point of that photo.

I doubt anyone here was on that trip since it wasn’t a ton of people, but people there knew things were off.

I’d write the whole thing but it was 3 straight weeks with Pete lol so it would be the longest post in the entire world haha.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Lol absolutely not. This was one of the last couple of days of the London/Paris AbD with the Disneyland Paris add on. That started with a trip to Turkey, so I had been gone a LONG time by this point of that photo.

I doubt anyone here was on that trip since it wasn’t a ton of people, but people there knew things were off.

I’d write the whole thing but it was 3 straight weeks with Pete lol so it would be the longest post in the entire world haha.
But you’re telling me for someone not in the know you didn’t look happy here!?
IMG_0964.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.