Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WDWUO83

VIP Member
People really need to stop using their crap travel agency.
Idk how anyone uses it to begin with! I tried to get a Universal quote from their 1999esque Geocities ass back in 2021 and didn’t hear back for a WEEK. By then I had already booked through someone else.

I feel terrible for the agents that had their livelihoods hurt by this when it all came to light. Inevitably, good people end up as collateral damage while their bosses buy more beach houses.

Reactions: 11

DISbored

Chatty Member
I’m kind of going through tea withdrawal why did this page turn so quiet
Reflective of the channel. Dead. Like you watch this shit and say IM BOOKING A VACATION WITH DREAMS!? It’s dead no one wants to travel with them.

Kevin hasn’t made one appearance with the new studio and the scooter space and it’s just boring. Pete even though he was a whole piece of shit made it feel like you were an apart of something and you wanted to be apart of their group. You would have to pay me to travel with Ryno and whatever pronouns he wants to be known as for the day.

bten1989

VIP Member
I’m still not understanding are four walls supposed to save this floundering podcast? A once a week recap about Disney news it’s just not cutting it in 2024 compared to the amazing contact being put out by Mammoth Club.
But, but, but did you know that Craig spent 3+ days and sat through 30+ shows of Country Bears to get THEEE PERFECT video, with all the angles, of an attraction so old only my grandpa actually enjoyed it? That's ground breaking stuff guys.

1706800825175.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
Corey is busy blocking people on Instagram and essentially deactivating their accounts on the Disboards, as described here a couple of days ago. And building bikes for celebrities. I hope any grace or respect anyone had for his early response is gone, as he's actively working to silence people from speaking about Pete. Just like John and Kevin, he just wants to bury his head in the sand and keep his paychecks coming for as long as he can.

• Angry

autofocus

Well, when you have this kind of response from the lead lazy motherfucker:

DIS Unlimited Podcast

And then there are these steaming pile of shit responses to a perfectly honest criticism of further laziness on the part of the crack DUT cruise line team:

Small nitpick and correction for the DCL Podcast

Basically, it's "We're really good at our job so it's not our fault that we put out shitty, outdated information. It's Disney's fault, plus you morons should know when we say "buffet", we don't REALLY mean "buffet" in the traditional sense and context that every other breathing human being uses".

The stupid twat, DreamsElaine, goes on a serious whine-fest in post #20. Craig weighs in in post #18, explaining why he is consistently useless across several of their online offerings.
I am more forgiving when someone owns up to a mistake than when they start whining and making excuses. If I were a DU client and read her response, I'd want to transfer my reservation assap.

Rufuscat

The Dis Unlimited has that feeling of a once popular show that has been allowed to linger on for far too long and should have been put down some time ago. All the creatives & creativity have left the building & we are left with Craig and Ryno jibber jabbering ad nauseum until they reach retirement age.

I've said it before, Pete was a monster but at least he was a funny, charismatic monster. The current studio is a claustrophobic downgrade full of random bric-a-brac, it reminds me of when Saul Goodman ran his operation out of the back of a nail bar. I'm waiting for a Vietnamese lady to burst in complaining Ryno has been helping himself to her cucumber water. 'Customers only!' It has that converted stockroom vibe.

Last edited:
  • Haha

peteykirch

VIP Member
Well Ryno is the last man standing....someone start playing Nearer My God To Thee as Ryno sobs and clutches his Disney Funko Pop collection.
---
I'm sure Craig will appreciate being able to get legitimate health insurance now because I can't imagine what The Dis offered was much, unless he was under Kylie's coverage from Universal.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Ghost of Bob Varley

Hahah. That post is just the perfect amount of cringe.

On a more serious note, Kevin does not look that well and everyone has already commented on John's recent appearance.

As someone who spent a lot of time enjoying the product they put out from the beginning, It's really sad to see what this whole thing has become.

DISbored

Chatty Member
I get what you’re everybody saying about mental issues and I feel bad that people are suffering from mental health issues as well but I don’t feel bad of people who work about three hours a week and consistently whine all the time why that you don’t have a house whine about your situations and do absolutely nothing about it.

You’re almost 40 and you cover Walt Disney World the hardest lift you had last week was going to breakfast with Lilo and stitch. While we never want anything bad personally to happen to Ryan or his mental health, this is a gossip site where we talk about people and call them out for the effort, product and effort.

These two are in for a big surprise when John and Kevin sell the travel agency and put them to the curb. there is no retirement plan over there and as you could see who your patriot numbers no one is paying to see you so enjoy everything last, especially being almost 40 years old and covering waffles and churros.

• Heart

erikaelvis

Saw these two comments on their latest live show and gave me a chuckle.

1 hour ago

Good show. This team is really hitting their stride. Disney talk interspersed with weird tangents and movie references.

18 minutes ago

Y’all should get over yourselves. Unsubscribe.

• Haha

glitteringgrogu

Chatty Member
They’re not into it anymore. The audience isn’t interested anymore. Just call the whole thing off and end it. Have some dignity for God sake.

Murray9000

VIP Member
Kevin finally makes an appearance with John. Of course, it's to rent their rental property in Cape May. He must have his eye on a new, expensive Louis Vuitton bag.

Let's all reserve dates and cancel them the day before you start losing your deposit if you cancel.

• Haha

glitteringgrogu

Chatty Member
Now it makes sense that the show's quality has been poor because Craig was pursuing a premier job within Disney.
Exactly. He had one foot out the door and it showed. But good for him. He’s got a family to support. The Dis is lucky he stayed as long as he did.

pnxcoco

That channel is so done people don’t even bother to gossip about it anymore…Pete, although an awful rotten soul, at least had an opinion and was not afraid to express said opinion. They need someone who is willing to express a thought and carry on about why they feel that way. Love it, hate it who cares just have a damn personality.

peteykirch

VIP Member
I don't know what to say any more. I want them to succeed. But what are we doing here? None of the previous feedback was ever acknowledged so why would anyone bother now?

View attachment 2758297
What was their budget? Like $100 a month?

People hate him but you can't fault Corless and WDWNT for actually spending the $$$ and time to invest in a legit studio and production space.

ProfessorFate

VIP Member
Ryno is using different pronouns? I’ve missed a lot, apparently!
Beat me to it.

Maybe he can suggest some alternative nouns for everyone to use as well, since "idiot", "lazy fucker", "asshole", "moron", "hypocrite", "whiny bitch", and "enabler" are getting repetitive.

• Haha

DISbored

Chatty Member
Yeah, this travel agency isn’t gonna be around much longer nor will they have money to fund the useless podcast which is not informative not friendly not fun and not engaging. Hannah is pretty solid but has no direction since Craig and Ryno are so awful at their job.