The DIS Unplugged #11 We're still exactly the same. Maybe worse, actually

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the Universal show they said the show is continuing with a new cohost who is even more passionate about Universal than either Craig or Ryno. And also that they'll be implementing some changes Craig and Ryno had long envisioned. And on the Connecting with Walt pod, they said it's continuing with a cohost and producer who will be a familiar voice to those who listened/watched in the early days of the DIS. Craig goes on to say he had been thrust into a role as this person's successor at one point ... Dustin??? I'm not sure if they've said anything about the main show - am guessing it would continue with Ryno and Hannah and then rotate a third person. Will have to see what actually happens but it seems like they've put more thought and effort into these shows in the last 2 weeks than the last year combined!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
On the Universal show they said the show is continuing with a new cohost who is even more passionate about Universal than either Craig or Ryno. And also that they'll be implementing some changes Craig and Ryno had long envisioned. And on the Connecting with Walt pod, they said it's continuing with a cohost and producer who will be a familiar voice to those who listened/watched in the early days of the DIS. Craig goes on to say he had been thrust into a role as this person's successor at one point ... Dustin??? I'm not sure if they've said anything about the main show - am guessing it would continue with Ryno and Hannah and then rotate a third person. Will have to see what actually happens but it seems like they've put more thought and effort into these shows in the last 2 weeks than the last year combined!
Can't imagine who's bridge hasn't been burnt.

Reactions: 2
Ryno is choosing his co host it’s definitely gonna a they/them and I believe they said it’s a female so if it’s Erica that’s the chefs kiss of death to that channel.

Reactions: 6
Ryno is choosing his co host it’s definitely gonna a they/them and I believe they said it’s a female so if it’s Erica that’s the chefs kiss of death to that channel.
"Early days of the Dis"? Not Erica.
Maybe someone transitioned.

What ever happened to Panda? I know he had his own channel pre-DIS?
He's a regular panelist on the DVC Fan show along with Paul and Amy and also still maintains his channel that does a live show most Tuesday nights and then does other recorded videos from time to time. I think it safe to say that a new job was not taking him away from vlogging ...

• Heart
lol sorry craig but you waited too long. maybe if you would have jumped ship a year ago you’d still have a shred of dignity from me. who looked at this train wreck of a podcast and said “i need to hire that guy” LOL the most the guy did was make powerpoint slides and edit short little vlogs💀 dude is a dime a dozen nowadays. craig is a coward. hopefully nobody at his next job nobody ever gets assaulted around him because we all know he won’t give a flying duck about it

No live Tuesday show today, much to the surprise of many in the chat. Instead a hybrid 'resort coverage' of All Star Music resort and a recorded 'live' show, hosted by Craig Williams even though he's left (no doubt one already in the can). We are told 'there should be a live show in two weeks from today I think, don't hold me to it yet!' no doubt typed by Ryno. Ryno also had no Monday night live stream last night so no idea what he's up to.

Reactions: 5
Did have live chat in the pre-recorded show today (& will next week as well) and some of the other tidbits were that someone named Chloe is the cohost for the Universal show (people seemed to know who that is; doesn't ring a bell with me) and Ryno was redoing the backdrop/set for the show. She's apparently on the Patreon after show right now if anyone is a subscriber. Believe they'll have a new Universal show this week. Also said that the Tuesday show would have 3 co-hosts but didn't name the third (Ryno, Hannah, ?).

• Wow
Reactions: 3
We are told 'there should be a live show in two weeks from today I think, don't hold me to it yet!' no doubt typed by Ryno. Ryno also had no Monday night live stream last night so no idea what he's up to.
Reno is wallowing somewhere between apathy and therapy….

Reactions: 1
Craig is gone I’m gonna show that I can do some thing fun and unique with the channel and prove all the haters wrong…no I’ll let a pre recorded show ride for 2 more weeks and like always put the most minimal amount of effort forward.