The DIS Unplugged #10 We’re Not Happy to be Here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks so much and I understand even from the short time I was personally affected. Now that things have died down I’ll try to be a little more active with facts as I know them. I’m still going to refrain from speculation and opinion though. Too many have been hurt in this and I don’t want to contribute to more pain, even when it’s about people who have hurt me.
The Return of Jafar!

Don’t worry Ryno’s lasy ass never wrote that essay on you allegedly just like everything you talked about half hearted and lazy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The Return of Jafar!

Don’t worry Ryno’s lasy ass never wrote that essay on you allegedly just like everything you talked about half hearted and lazy.
Haha I didn’t know I was going to be the subject of a literary work. I definitely wouldn’t have been worried about it either. He has his version of events and I have mine. I know my truth. Either way, I still feel for him and what he must be going thru, in addition to everyone affected by this and as I said, I don’t want to make it worse for anyone.

Reactions: 7
I'm losing track of who is who. Who is Jafar in the DIS Unplugged Alumni? I suppose if you go back through the Tattle posts over the last few months it will become obvious but there are hundreds. If people can't be named, initials or a clue would be good. Thanks.

I'm losing track of who is who. Who is Jafar in the DIS Unplugged Alumni? I suppose if you go back through the Tattle posts over the last few months it will become obvious but there are hundreds. If people can't be named, initials or a clue would be good. Thanks.
I was never part of the Dis, just a friend at one point

Reactions: 5
@imjenilynn I remember a while back it was disclosed/alleged by Charles to either Sean or Dustin (I forgot which one) that Pete had a hidden camera in his powder room. I'm not sure what site it was but you responded that if it were true, you were appalled because you and your children used that bathroom.
Knowing Pete to the extent that you do, do you think that Pete was even that sick and twisted enough to do this? I mean... that's a indefensible criminal offense.

Brian from NYC? I remember that episode so clearly because Pete told Oliver about humanity's 'gadar'. As a gay man I scoffed at that because it's BS. Not every gay man is camp, wears nail polish & a $100 Givenchy T-shirt with a fake diamond necklace. Although maybe it's real? This was about the time of his Amex splurge after all. Photo is from March 14th 2023 after Pete returned from that very weird 'I'm not drinking but I need to go to rehab for a month' stint. Walt Disney World News & Discussion | 03/14/23

1700526277458.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Brian from NYC? I remember that episode so clearly because Pete told Oliver about humanity's 'gadar'. As a gay man I scoffed at that because it's BS. Not every gay man is camp, wears nail polish & wears a $100 Givenchy T-shirts with a fake diamond necklace. Although maybe it's real? This was the time of his Amex splurge.

View attachment 2583666
You know how much work he could have done to be attractive for 800k and we get painted nails and a tight shirt?

Which again rings true all the money still can’t buy you friends and a good bleeping personality…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Brian from NYC? I remember that episode so clearly because Pete told Oliver about humanity's 'gadar'. As a gay man I scoffed at that because it's BS. Not every gay man is camp, wears nail polish & a $100 Givenchy T-shirt with a fake diamond necklace. Although maybe it's real? This was the time of his Amex splurge after all. Photo is from March 14th 2023 after returning from that very weird 'I'm not drinking but I need to go to rehab' stint. Walt Disney World News & Discussion | 03/14/23

View attachment 2583666
This is true, I have many gay friends who the average person would never guess was gay at first or even second glance.

This is true, I have many gay friends who the average person would never guess was gay at first or even second glance.
I did a Charlie Brown and said 'Good Grief' to myself when the large bank I work for had a Pride week and rolled an enormous rainbow unicorn through the office to start things off. I'm convinced my straight colleagues think I'm homophobic because I didn't join in. Apologies for being off-topic.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Not at all. And if I recall correctly, JL said he got the broad strokes correct. A less than stellar portrait of Ryno.
I agree, it's not a good look for Ryno. To quote JL, "I'm a little sad that @Jafar doesn't post anymore because his accuracy in retelling things (while not 100%) was rather high and his take on the various personalities at The Dis were generally on point."
I believe this is as close as JL is going to get to talking about Ryno and calling him out. Basically she's saying that what @Jafar said about Ryno is pretty accurate.

Reactions: 11
I agree, it's not a good look for Ryno. To quote JL, "I'm a little sad that @Jafar doesn't post anymore because his accuracy in retelling things (while not 100%) was rather high and his take on the various personalities at The Dis were generally on point."
I believe this is as close as JL is going to get to talking about Ryno and calling him out. Basically she's saying that what @Jafar said about Ryno is pretty accurate.
This is how I interpreted this as well!

Reactions: 6
I've said it once before, but I believe Rufio's Ghost and Jafar deserve as much credit as anyone for bringing to light some of the issues surrounding the DIS. They were some of the first ones who came here with stories about their interactions with people in the DIS circle. Their stories were credible and laid the foundation for most of these threads and eventually what happened with Sean Faulk posting here.

Not a shot at JL or anyone else, but its easy to come here now and tell stories, once the Emperor has been shown to have no clothes and has been banished to New Jersey (or wherever he is), but Rufio and Jafar were telling their stories long before that and had nothing to gain. Good for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.