The despicable three (Steph, Jim and Jimmy)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they’re great and so informative down to earth people compared to other “Disney” vloggers aka knappily and soaf and Dave etc. can’t wait to see the next vlogs I hope theyre vlogging 😁

Reactions: 1
Going to Disney once a year doesn't really mean you are a Disney vlogger !! , I haven't heard of soaf and Dave ?

Going to Disney once a year doesn't really mean you are a Disney vlogger !! , I haven't heard of soaf and Dave ?
Well I’m not calling them Disney vloggers but they do go to lots of different parks in the uk. Check out Sophie and daves tattle thread if you think the despicable 3 is bad!! 👀 they claim to be Disney vloggers

Well I’m not calling them Disney vloggers but they do go to lots of different parks in the uk. Check out Sophie and daves tattle thread if you think the despicable 3 is bad!! 👀 they claim to be Disney vloggers

I will give them a go , they look annoying already lol

• Haha
On their Insta description it's hysterical they have got Disney it 😂😂 they only go once a year ffs and for the UK theme parks they haven't even been to Scotland's M&D"s , they are a joke !!

On their Insta description it's hysterical they have got Disney it 😂😂 they only go once a year ffs and for the UK theme parks they haven't even been to Scotland's M&D"s , they are a joke !!
Considering america has only been open since November last year they’ve not done too bad to go (kids weren’t allowed to go in November I think) and they did used to do 2 trips a year before the pandemic

Considering america has only been open since November last year they’ve not done too bad to go (kids weren’t allowed to go in November I think) and they did used to do 2 trips a year before the pandemic
The pandemic gets blamed for everything 😉, even before that they went to Disney once and Europe once in a year

Even if it was twice a year it's a stretch calling themselves Disney vloggers it's not as if they live there, twice a year is still nothing !!

They are just as bad as the TLG jumping on the Disney band wagon

Last edited:
The pandemic gets blamed for everything 😉, even before that they went to Disney once and Europe once in a year

Even if it was twice a year it's a stretch calling themselves Disney vloggers it's not as if they live there, twice a year is still nothing !!

They are just as bad as the TLG jumping on the Disney band wagon
I think once a year is a lot… I can’t afford to go to Disney once let alone a few times a year 😕 anyway they are more about universal usually they don’t have Disney in their bio they have Florida

M&D’s is quite a trek for midlands folk… would much rather travel to towers Thorpe or pleasure beach. Not going to lie I hadn’t heard of it before you said 😜

Last edited:
I think once a year is a lot… I can’t afford to go to Disney once let alone a few times a year 😕 anyway they are more about universal usually they don’t have Disney in their bio they have Florida
They have changed it 😂😂😂😂I wish I had screen shot it now , they must be reading here or is this you Steph or Jim lol ??

It's not that expensive with 2 wages

It's not that expensive you can get good value package deals , it's probably just low rent TUI they will have went with

Haha 🤣 think they’re too busy in Florida to reply to tattle
I'm over Disney now plus it's not that warm the now , give me Dubai or Thailand anyday .

Just noticed it does actually say on their twitter it's Jim who does it and only his opinions? Have you seen his recent tweet? I thought it was pretty funny I've watched the tinderswindler on Netflix 😆

Just noticed it does actually say on their twitter it's Jim who does it and only his opinions? Have you seen his recent tweet? I thought it was pretty funny I've watched the tinderswindler on Netflix 😆
His tweets before Christmas were chaotic 😂😂 I’m convinced Steph made him take a Twitter break 😂

Reactions: 2
His tweets before Christmas were chaotic 😂😂 I’m convinced Steph made him take a Twitter break 😂
They are needing a Insta and YT break too , young Jimmys face on the Insta pic 🙄 what age is he now ? he acts and gets treated like a 4 year old