The despicable three (Steph, Jim and Jimmy)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they should be rave! They are nice normal down to earth people. I don’t agree with your comments about exploitation, you could say the same about child actors etc. he’s not a baby he clearly enjoys the YouTube scene which you can see when they are away and he takes the go pro to film little bits himself. He enjoys it. Nice to see they have added a lovely puppy to their family too.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Child actors are actors it's totally different we do not get to see their private life's at home their bedrooms what they eat for dinner their holidays their actual real lives, how you can say it's the same is beyond ridiculous and yes it's nice they got a puppy .

Reactions: 1
My husband and I both have pretty crappy jobs just above minimum wage and we have three holidays booked one at the end of the month for a week, two weeks in sept and two weeks next May in florida.we are very sensible with money don't go out drinking although we do drink at home. He smokes I think it really depends what lifestyle you choose..we choose holidays and making memories rather than having material stuff we don't really need..I personally love steph Jim and Jimmy, we've been etching them for around 4 years.

Reactions: 5
I must admit, I enjoy their vlogs, and have picked up some good hints and tips from them. However, as a parent of a child similar to Jimmy’s age, I wouldn’t be allowing them to be broadcast across YouTube. I don’t think at their age they are in a position to fully consent and be aware of any dangers etc, and I would not want to put them in a position to be a target for trolls, bullies or any weirdos- which unfortunately there are out there

They are a bit odd aren't they She seems a fair bit younger than him. Is the boy trained in what to say not sure many his age will speak that well

Please answer this for me it’s driving me mental as I am sure I know but can’t recall - what/who are Orange and Fanta?

Just watching their Live for the Abu Dhabi trip, I was pleased to hear that they said they booked it before the cost of living crisis really hit the news and if they had seen that they wouldn't have booked a trip with how things are now. A bit different and a refreshing change to other Disney vloggers that seen to be going to Florida repeatedly like there's no tomorrow!

Reactions: 6
Yes he did say on live that he was a Tesco delivery driver and both are keyworkers during lockdown

I think Stephs the main breadwinner,

and Jim seems a bit lazy going from job to job with long breaks inbetween them.