Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Donald73

VIP Member
They’d be clever with money, they both work so why not. They got a beautiful little dog this week too so cute. I have zero problem with Steph and Jim, I enjoy their travel vlogs and at least unlike some they work.

Reactions: 11
I think they should be rave! They are nice normal down to earth people. I don’t agree with your comments about exploitation, you could say the same about child actors etc. he’s not a baby he clearly enjoys the YouTube scene which you can see when they are away and he takes the go pro to film little bits himself. He enjoys it. Nice to see they have added a lovely puppy to their family too.

• Sick
Reactions: 8

allstar

I love them. Also Steph always relies to messages and questions. The vlogs are really informative as well. And as others have said at least they work and pay for themselves. Not giving a biased view as its gifted.

Reactions: 7

Doobop

I think they're one of the few that I can bare in vlogs, they never advertise random crap witt ad all over it unless it's something they use. They haven't come out with a load of cringy merchandise 😅 The vlogs are also actually super helpful as they itemise everything and don't go to all the ridiculously expensive restaurants haha . I'm all for them being on the rave page lol

Reactions: 7

Merida91

Just watching their Live for the Abu Dhabi trip, I was pleased to hear that they said they booked it before the cost of living crisis really hit the news and if they had seen that they wouldn't have booked a trip with how things are now. A bit different and a refreshing change to other Disney vloggers that seen to be going to Florida repeatedly like there's no tomorrow!

Reactions: 6

Donald73

VIP Member
I’m pretty sure I read somewhere that every penny from anything they make on YT gets put away for Jimmy for the future. I really like them, Steph is great at explaining things, prices, tips etc and she’s personable, Jim I actually find funny at times and at least they seem to love each other (unlike Sophie and Dave) and they don’t shove the camera on Jimmy all the time. Most of the time, unless you knew, you would think it’s just Steph and Jim in the parks, until Jimmy wants to speak. I’d imagine as he gets older, if he decides he doesn’t want to be on there then they won’t show him.

Reactions: 6

rasperryripple

VIP Member
I think they live in quite a modest house so maybe not much of a mortgage. I am a nurse too and every time I get annual leave I try to get away somewhere. Not loaded and my car is ancient but travel is my favourite thing and seeing people get devastating news health wise at any age makes me just want to live for today. You never know what’s round the corner. Maybe Steph feels the same 💕

Reactions: 5

Fragglerock81

Chatty Member
My husband and I both have pretty shitty jobs just above minimum wage and we have three holidays booked one at the end of the month for a week, two weeks in sept and two weeks next May in florida.we are very sensible with money don't go out drinking although we do drink at home. He smokes I think it really depends what lifestyle you choose..we choose holidays and making memories rather than having material stuff we don't really need..I personally love steph Jim and Jimmy, we've been etching them for around 4 years.

laney

The Florida slogs have begun, with the usual pointy finger and annoying laugh at Jim’s not funny one liners and the child being his usual bratty self!

fishbowl

I used to really enjoy them but Jim’s twitter posts have put me off. Many people have lost family and friends to the pandemic or seen their entire lives changed through loss of jobs so his views aren’t something he should be making public if he wants to keep a viewership.

Reactions: 4

Shinythings

VIP Member
Just found these today. What a nice, down to earth family. Sick to death of the obnoxious showy family vloggers. These guys seem so normal.

Reactions: 4
Awwwww leave them alone, i love these guys ! :ROFLMAO: Get over to the lodge guys thread and give some people stick who deserve it haha

Reactions: 3

Doobop

To be honest my husband doesn't have an amazingly paid job and I'm part time and we still manage to do two or three holidays a year lol (one to florida) It's doable if you get a good priced holiday and if you are sensible budgeting bill wise throughout the year, and we don't heavily drink or smoke so it saves a fortune 😅

Toffee finger

VIP Member
Or you could say anyone that doesn’t like YouTubers with children in shouldn’t be on a rave thread. Why watch them if you so strongly disagree with their parenting? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Notfeelingit

The despicable three is my current favourite channel! I started watching for their Disney vlogs (which are a little different from the stained day 1,2,3,4). Since lock down they film every weekend and they are just a normal family who work and have an adorable son who is a right little character and so polite! Their vlogs have us laughing every Sunday night and are very refreshing. They only started doing YouTube as a form of scrap booking memories so it’s lovely to see a channel growing naturally without having to do lots of fads or begging. Absolutely love them!

Anyone else heard of them?

Attachments

laney

Can’t stand them him and his non funny jokes her fake laugh and jimmy trying to be funny like his father! Not for me I’m afraid!