The despicable three (Steph, Jim and Jimmy)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a nurse I believe and he works in accounts I think , only 1 kid so they will be financially comfortable and don't forget the YT income although it's buttons
She’s a nurse! She’s thick as mince! Wouldn’t like her looking after me 🙈

Reactions: 1
I don’t think I’d want her looking after me too 😬

it’s an insane amount they must be spending on holidays. I’m just jealous 😆

Nurse Ratched lol , she's a proper Karen

And even if she wasn't a nurse I bet she would be a total jobs worth

• Haha
I wondered this as well. 2 holidays in as many months is a bit much.

I think they live in quite a modest house so maybe not much of a mortgage. I am a nurse too and every time I get annual leave I try to get away somewhere. Not loaded and my car is ancient but travel is my favourite thing and seeing people get devastating news health wise at any age makes me just want to live for today. You never know what’s round the corner. Maybe Steph feels the same 💕

Reactions: 5
I think it's a old car Steph has to and as I have said she will be thrifty and good with money

I think it's a old car Steph has to and as I have said she will be thrifty and good with money
Jim definitely seems to be thrifty about some things. The hotel in Mexico looks amazing and looks like it was expensive maybe they managed to get a good deal. They don't seem too worried about taking the wee lad out of school for a few days which cuts costs as school holiday prices are crazy. He is still young and seems pretty smart.

I think they will get fined £60 per week for taking him from school in term time lol

A council fine

• Wow
To be honest my husband doesn't have an amazingly paid job and I'm part time and we still manage to do two or three holidays a year lol (one to florida) It's doable if you get a good priced holiday and if you are sensible budgeting bill wise throughout the year, and we don't heavily drink or smoke so it saves a fortune 😅

Reactions: 3
The can't be rolling in it that much or they would have went on the proper school holidays and not term time ... they have put the boy on the thumbnail, that just lures in possibly pervs they really do exploit that boy imo

They’d be clever with money, they both work so why not. They got a beautiful little dog this week too so cute. I have zero problem with Steph and Jim, I enjoy their travel vlogs and at least unlike some they work.

Reactions: 11
I love them. Also Steph always relies to messages and questions. The vlogs are really informative as well. And as others have said at least they work and pay for themselves. Not giving a biased view as its gifted.

Reactions: 7
I think they're one of the few that I can bare in vlogs, they never advertise random crap witt ad all over it unless it's something they use. They haven't come out with a load of cringy merchandise 😅 The vlogs are also actually super helpful as they itemise everything and don't go to all the ridiculously expensive restaurants haha . I'm all for them being on the rave page lol

Reactions: 7
Anyone that shares their kid on YT for public viewing to every pervert in the world should not be on a rave thread imo

Or you could say anyone that doesn’t like YouTubers with children in shouldn’t be on a rave thread. Why watch them if you so strongly disagree with their parenting? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I didn't realize it was a rave thread to begin with ...I have no idea what there is to rave about with this family ? that's probably why it only has 5 pages and that's only because they have been pushed on with my "not raving " comments

Maybe I should start a not raving thread ?