The despicable three (Steph, Jim and Jimmy)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The despicable three is my current favourite channel! I started watching for their Disney vlogs (which are a little different from the stained day 1,2,3,4). Since lock down they film every weekend and they are just a normal family who work and have an adorable son who is a right little character and so polite! Their vlogs have us laughing every Sunday night and are very refreshing. They only started doing YouTube as a form of scrap booking memories so it’s lovely to see a channel growing naturally without having to do lots of fads or begging. Absolutely love them!

Anyone else heard of them?

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Watched their Florida videos, they come across so well - she’s really pretty and sweet, he’s hilarious and their son is cheeky in a good way. Love them.

Reactions: 1
I love them! They seem like such a nice family. I’m really enjoying their weekend vlogs.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Looking forward to tonight’s edition! It’s become a weekly tradition for us and the kids watch too as they love to see what Jimmy is up to!

They have an assumptions question form on insta just now for! I’m sure there will be some hilarity in that 🤪

Looking forward to tonight’s edition! It’s become a weekly tradition for us and the kids watch too as they love to see what Jimmy is up to!

They have an assumptions question form on insta just now for! I’m sure there will be some hilarity in that 🤪
I tried to think of an assumption earlier but all I could think of was nice things and that’s pretty boring! I guess a few people will say “I assume Steph likes penguin bars” 😂

• Haha
It was hard as they are so nice and I can only assume nice things! It will most likely be about their jobs and YouTube in general. I just love how chatty and genuine they are. I hope their channel does well!

Really enjoy watching them, geunine, decent & hardworking, and clearly family means everything to them.(y)

Absolutely devastated for them. I’ve been in that position and thankful for my eldest and my rainbow baby every day after an 8 year fertility struggle between them. They were so brave to post about it and end it with they don’t want to talk about it.

Hope no one keeps asking questions or keeps asking when they will have another baby.

I love this family so much ! love Their Florida vlogs and really enjoying the home vlogs too. little jimmy is a real credit to them both. Was really sad to see their sad news about the baby.

Reactions: 2
Just found these today. What a nice, down to earth family. Sick to death of the obnoxious showy family vloggers. These guys seem so normal.

Reactions: 4
Anyone else wondering if Jim is going to have his Twitter privileges revoked by Steph soon for his recent Twitter rants?! (not here to argue about whether or not the current pandemic is a conspiracy or not, I’ve just been reading some of the replies and his replies to tweets lol)

Can’t stand them him and his non funny jokes her fake laugh and jimmy trying to be funny like his father! Not for me I’m afraid!

Reactions: 3
I used to really enjoy them but Jim’s twitter posts have put me off. Many people have lost family and friends to the pandemic or seen their entire lives changed through loss of jobs so his views aren’t something he should be making public if he wants to keep a viewership.

Reactions: 4
I used to really enjoy them but Jim’s twitter posts have put me off. Many people have lost family and friends to the pandemic or seen their entire lives changed through loss of jobs so his views aren’t something he should be making public if he wants to keep a viewership.
what did he say ?

It's so hard to watch with young Jimmy facial expressions, do his parents not notice ??

what did he say ?

It's so hard to watch with young Jimmy facial expressions, do his parents not notice ??
He was very conspiracy theorist about it all, lots of comments of how we just do what we want now, don’t need jabs, masks etc. interesting considering Steph works in healthcare. It was all quite funny, he eventually took himself on a Twitter break just before Christmas- I wondered if the break was wife-enforced 😂