The despicable three (Steph, Jim and Jimmy)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Florida slogs have begun, with the usual pointy finger and annoying laugh at Jim’s not funny one liners and the child being his usual bratty self!

Reactions: 5
The boy acts like a 6 year old and his weird emoji face expression are concerning they need to tell him to stop it ..and big Jim isn't in the slightest bit funny .

Reactions: 2
Really enjoyed seeing them back in Florida again, would not have fancied being on that plane in storm Eunice though!

I watched their livestream and actually got quite a few good tips from it, like getting a taxi to a Universal Hotel like Hard Rock or Pacific then just walking as it saves quite a bit of money than going to the parks directly, and to keep refreshing the Uber/lyft apps as the prices change so much. Will look forward to the rest of their vlogs.

They must have major sour grapes that the balloon Andrews channel has grew in a short amount of time (only because of the Macmaster though)..and they can't even get to 20k

Don’t think they really care about numbers. You can tell Jimmy loves talking to the camera and enjoys vlogging!

Plus Steph only points the camera at Jimmy if he's talking and wants it unlike a lot of Disney vloggers that point it at their child and try to make them talk when they're clearly camera shy.

Doesn't matter how you dress it up he still gets filmed and put onto YT to the whole word and they get 💰💰, so it is child exploitation

Of course the money goes to all three of them but I would rather not exploit my kids to help pay the bills

I’m pretty sure I read somewhere that every penny from anything they make on YT gets put away for Jimmy for the future. I really like them, Steph is great at explaining things, prices, tips etc and she’s personable, Jim I actually find funny at times and at least they seem to love each other (unlike Sophie and Dave) and they don’t shove the camera on Jimmy all the time. Most of the time, unless you knew, you would think it’s just Steph and Jim in the parks, until Jimmy wants to speak. I’d imagine as he gets older, if he decides he doesn’t want to be on there then they won’t show him.

Reactions: 6
It's a shame they can't put their hard earned money away .. instead it's the cash that's been made from his exploiting 🤦, the incredible Wilson's exploit their son to

Where do they get the money… a week in Disney in Feb and now a 2 week all inclusive 5 star hotel in Mexico? I know they say they’re budgeters and this is their big expense but even so 😬

Where do they get the money… a week in Disney in Feb and now a 2 week all inclusive 5 star hotel in Mexico? I know they say they’re budgeters and this is their big expense but even so 😬
I always think they aren’t as budget friendly as they make out

She's a nurse I believe and he works in accounts I think , only 1 kid so they will be financially comfortable and don't forget the YT income although it's buttons