The Daly Dish and Mister Dish

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love it 😂🥰 I actually love their style, the house is fab.
Oh don't get me wrong, I like their style, but if looked at pics before the weightloss, they had a different style.
The grunge /skater style isn't something you pick in your 30's

Reactions: 4
Oh don't get me wrong, I like their style, but if looked at pics before the weightloss, they had a different style.
Oh really?! I only started following when the food became popular and I am way to lazy to go back 🙃

Oh really?! I only started following when the food became popular and I am way to lazy to go back 🙃
They share pics every so often.
Maybe I am just being a bitchy. As far as Irish Instagrammers go, they aren't the worst.

I used to love her. Bought the book and have made a good few recipes. Dont see how they are slimming though. I have thought about unfollowing recently as there are no recipes. They have changed direction a bit and gone all #ad. I dont follow them to see their staycation or doing up their kitchen. I want to see more recipes. Stick at what you are good at!
Same here. Just not what I’m into anymore. She recently said in her insta that if we want recipes we’ve to but the book!! But cheeky I thought.

Reactions: 3
Are all the tattoos a recent thing too? They were much want to be seen as 'cool' but it's a teenage sort of cool.

Sometimes when you have weight on you don't feel like you can dress the way you really want or express your true self. Maybe that's what has happened with them.

Reactions: 12
Personally I dont like the way they dress but whatever they want I suppose 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Just looked at her profile.. am I being really dumb..what does ‘masso’ mean?? She says it a lot lol

Same here. Just not what I’m into anymore. She recently said in her insta that if we want recipes we’ve to but the book!! But cheeky I thought.
I don't get how that's cheeky to be honest. Now Instagrammers can be a pain in the hole at the best of times but I don't see why they should put a load of work into something and then people expect access to that for free. At least they know their value and worth and I don't see the problem with that. If they were just shilling shite fair enough it's cheeky but they clearly put a lot of work into the book.

Reactions: 4
I don't get how that's cheeky to be honest. Now Instagrammers can be a pain in the hole at the best of times but I don't see why they should put a load of work into something and then people expect access to that for free. At least they know their value and worth and I don't see the problem with that. If they were just shilling shite fair enough it's cheeky but they clearly put a lot of work into the book.
But it's how she built up their following? If they don't stick to their content then she doesn't deserve the followers. If she had no social media presence then she never would have had a book deal. People want daily dishes... Not some smug couple playing up to the camera

Reactions: 8