The Daly Dish and Mister Dish

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Gina and i got her book! Food is lovely! Karl does my head in tho! I think there daughter is really into cooking too and my niece loves to follow her lil dishes she makes! In fairness we all needed stuff to do for the children during lockdown

Reactions: 5
I’m a new follower of the dishes....anyone know why the little girls hair is short? Is it just that she likes it short? I hope she wasn’t sick? ☹

Reactions: 1
I used to love her. Bought the book and have made a good few recipes. Dont see how they are slimming though. I have thought about unfollowing recently as there are no recipes. They have changed direction a bit and gone all #ad. I dont follow them to see their staycation or doing up their kitchen. I want to see more recipes. Stick at what you are good at!

Reactions: 9
I got the book and have made a few recipes, it’s grand if your into slimming world it’s actually good for ideas and those diet drinks and stuff are free on slimming world so that’s why they are used in sauces and stuff. I used to enjoy her content when she cooked on her stories and done a step by step but now she never does it since they released the book. That’s why her page is for it even says it in the name the daly dish but I never see a dish being made anymore 🤷🏻‍♀️ Don’t really know what her page is for anymore really

Reactions: 1
I messaged Gina awhile ago, asking when the cooking stuff is coming back to the page, as I like their food and I also have their book and not advertising take aways and house reno stuff as The Daly dish page is followed by alot of us for the Daly Dishes and she replied saying she was disappointed with my message, and in times like this its nice to support local business thats why she put up the take aways etc...which i understand but then she said they are concentrating more on the cooking on their you tube channel. I dont know about any of ye but I prefer insta stories than an proper edited video on you tube, I think they may be trying to get into the telly side of things 🤔

Reactions: 7
I expect a name change soon, she seems to be turning into a lifestyle beggar, must have got the whole house changed to dark navy at this stage

Reactions: 7
Once they all release their books, you need to pay for that content, naked blondie was the same, had initially stopped showed recipes and just referred to her book.

Reactions: 3
Once they all release their books, you need to pay for that content, naked blondie was the same, had initially stopped showed recipes and just referred to her book.
To be fair they have worked hard for the following and if the book doesn’t sell how can they carry on creating content. Be it food or beauty, if you are creating recipes or make up looks it is expensive. The Naked Blondie book is well worth a buy

Reactions: 5
The pair of them are very smug now. And their meals are a bit too heavy for my liking.
I also think they are trying too hard to be 'cool'

Reactions: 8
The pair of them are very smug now. And their meals are a bit too heavy for my liking.
I also think they are trying too hard to be 'cool'
Definitely. It's a bit pathetic given their age. What is with the husbands socks?

As a general point I think people need to be more careful with their kids and insta. Like their girl has her own instagram page with close to 20k followers. I know the mum says she does all the posting and everything but if I had kids I wouldnt want their photos plastered all over public or even private instagram pages.

Reactions: 2
I unfollowed after they got the bathroom done up and posted a video of him in the shower with an emoji over his bits 🤢 I wouldn't want to see my own husband in the shower never mind anyone elses... All the sexual innuendos are a bit much! It's kinda embarrassing 😬🙈 and I'm not a prude of any shape or form just think it's weird one snap is her talking about dicks and next is her kid cooking cheese toasties..

• Haha
Reactions: 9