The Daly Dish and Mister Dish

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cooking on Ireland am again this morning, well if you could call it cooking. U caught the end of the segment while I was getting ready and she mentioned the messages she got off tattle trolls regarding her size. She'll be in the couch discussing in detail in no time.
One of the books they've made money off is called 100 masso slimming meals. They have a weight loss planner. I think people are only wondering why she has suddenly changed tune and is now seemingly happy with being overweight when they made their name from wanting to lose weight and eat healthier. That seems to have been thrown out the window now they've made money off it and gotten all their freebies.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Its funny how she is trying to convince us all she is happy in her own weight, when its clear to see she isn't, she is constantly holding her hands up trying to hide her belly area.
And her posts about not holding on to clothes, basically every time she changes size to just go out and buy new clothes , lucky her to be able to afford to do that eh ?!

Reactions: 7
She's a beautiful face and I like her, but agree she needs to stop with the slimming meals when she has tripled in size from eating them. It's a little cringe watching her talk about healthy alternatives or meals with less calories when clearly if anything its making her bigger. I think she is attractive regardless of size but too be fair she is getting to morbidly obese and it's very unhealthy at her age especially when she has a child with addional needs.

Reactions: 10
Did they only bring the baby and not the other 2 kids to Disney? No sign of them on their stories.

These two get on my tits! The fake and animated shite they both go on with!!! You have to go searching for #Ad on his coffee machine reel even though you know by his stupid voice that it’s an ad!

Reactions: 3
The tit she makes. All fattening rubbish. Last week it was pizza cups or something. Another week it was burger spring rolls 🤢

Catherine made bread the other day, another chef made a chocolate mousse. This is more interesting imo and people are more likely to make those!

Reactions: 3
The tit she makes. All fattening rubbish. Last week it was pizza cups or something. Another week it was burger spring rolls 🤢

Catherine made bread the other day, another chef made a chocolate mousse. This is more interesting imo and people are more likely to make those!
I never got the cook books when they were all raving about them. Remember my friend getting it claiming it was slimming food but like a takeaway. I was saying how could that be the foods are all laden in butter and cheese. Fatty stodgy foods .

Reactions: 1
I never got the cook books when they were all raving about them. Remember my friend getting it claiming it was slimming food but like a takeaway. I was saying how could that be the foods are all laden in butter and cheese. Fatty stodgy foods .
And cheese sauce made with EasiSingles and water 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
How is she STILL banging on about airfryers? On the radio this morning talking about them. Let's move on Gina!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Another burger type recipe on Ireland Am today, sloppy joe! Not to mind the upgrade to grated cheddar to her “well known” cheese sauce 🙈

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Chicken Alfredo this morning. Full of cream and salt. Of course fine now and again but she should really be doing something about her health imo. I know I'll get killed for that but her belly is huge. I only found this page today. I see her on Morning Am and she talks about her son a lot.

Reactions: 4
Chicken Alfredo this morning. Full of cream and salt. Of course fine now and again but she should really be doing something about her health imo. I know I'll get killed for that but her belly is huge. I only found this page today. I see her on Morning Am and she talks about her son a lot.
The reality is that her son will be living with her longterm. She does need to think of her health.

Reactions: 6
The reality is that her son will be living with her longterm. She does need to think of her health.
Maybe it's that god awful denim smock thing she wears, I've seen it on her a few times now. She didn't look as big in the Penneys dresses I saw on her page. Anyway I had a look through the recipes while I was there and mostly unhealthy, creamy, calory dense dinners.

Reactions: 2
Maybe it's that god awful denim smock thing she wears, I've seen it on her a few times now. She didn't look as big in the Penneys dresses I saw on her page. Anyway I had a look through the recipes while I was there and mostly unhealthy, creamy, calory dense dinners.
She grew her following on making slimming friendly food then turned her back on all her followers.

Reactions: 8