The Daly Dish and Mister Dish

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is she on Ireland am every week when there are so many qualified chiefs available. Does she pay for her slot, like Claire Balding.

Reactions: 5
The chopped up breakfast roll they did looks absolutely gross
She's really going for it isn't she? Doesn't seem to give 2 fucks anymore about eating healthy. She seems to forget that people followed originally for the opposite reason.

Reactions: 6
Her segment on Ireland AM this morning is like how to cook for Dummies!
Seriously how to chop a salad!!

These influencers really do know how to work their angles.
Just saw the video Gina posted from TV today, she looks much bigger than she does in her stories.
We all like to look our best and photos to look good but this is a woman who looks 3 stone heavier than on her on reels.
I'm big myself, so it's not her size it's the fact that they try to hide it. Do they not be riddled with anxiety that people will see the real them when they leave the house.
Again it's not about the size of anyone but the deception

Reactions: 5
Gina has never hidden her size, she always said she was a 20/22 which is large

Reactions: 3
Gina has never hidden her size, she always said she was a 20/22 which is large
Have a look at the video from today's show and then tell me she looks exactly the same size as her reels.
I'm a 22/24 she's at least that if not a 26

Reactions: 1
These influencers really do know how to work their angles.
Just saw the video Gina posted from TV today, she looks much bigger than she does in her stories.
We all like to look our best and photos to look good but this is a woman who looks 3 stone heavier than on her on reels.
I'm big myself, so it's not her size it's the fact that they try to hide it. Do they not be riddled with anxiety that people will see the real them when they leave the house.
Again it's not about the size of anyone but the deception
But sure anyone that's big tries to hide it. I wouldn't be flaunting myself if I was a size 20.

The boxy blazer does her no favours either and she wears that kiss tshirt all the time

Reactions: 2
I think the camera angle was zoomed in on her, the story’s on Ireland am and also their page were more flattering

Reactions: 2