The Daly Dish and Mister Dish

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why put up the picture? Like they knew they would be in for criticism, they must thinking nothing of him being burnt.

Reactions: 3
It’s unusually hot in Europe at the moment so people are caught unawares & their usual factors maybe don’t work they need topped up more often etc but surely to god you’d cover the baby in long sleeves , stay indoors especially at the first sign of burning

Reactions: 1
You'd feel yourself burning, the little baby wouldn't, or would bolt wouldn't be able to say.
---
You'd feel yourself burning, the little baby wouldn't, or would bolt wouldn't be able to say.
**** and wouldn't be able to say.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
It’s unusually hot in Europe at the moment so people are caught unawares & their usual factors maybe don’t work they need topped up more often etc but surely to god you’d cover the baby in long sleeves , stay indoors especially at the first sign of burning
It's more southern Europe that's getting battered by the heat. She was saying the other day it was 30 degrees which would be normal enough for there.

What part of Europe are they in? We are in south east Spain and it is no hotter than normal 30c and actually unusually there is a lovely breeze

Shame on them. Never in my life have I seen a baby with sunburn. Too busy necking pints I suppose

Reactions: 4
Mallorca.
Thank you. I still don’t understand how in this day and age with everyone knowing about the damages and dangers of sun how they got that burnt? If it’s that hot buy spf swim vests and wear hats or stay out of the sun completely

Reactions: 2
I’d they were in Australia, they would be reported. No excuse for anyone to be burnt!

The big secret about her kitchen is no longer a secret, cash and carry kitchens have the video up on their Facebook page!! It's grand and all but looks no different to her other kitchen (apart from the colour), definitely not worthy of all the cloak and dagger shite she was posting 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The big secret about her kitchen is no longer a secret, cash and carry kitchens have the video up on their Facebook page!! It's grand and all but looks no different to her other kitchen (apart from the colour), definitely not worthy of all the cloak and dagger shite she was posting 🤣🤣
That photo is not flattering at all!

Reactions: 5
At least it's just her in the pic and not the other wannabe