The Coronation of King Charles III

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not gonna lie I'd actually like to be associated to royals or those upper class lot. The connections must come in super handy. I've always wondered how that half of the privilege live, especially the posh friends of the royals.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Justin welby’s shoulderless heart does often seem to be in the right place but he has a bit of a droney voice 😭 I know you can’t become Archbishop of Canterbury on the merit of a silky voice but it would go a long way here
"Shoulderless heart" has absolutely sent me 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Imagine though Camilla just thinking “where’s my elfbar I need a puff” 🤣
She could get 3 '88vapes' for a tenner @ B & M. Someone should slip her a note. Bottle of Prosecco. Job done. Home Bargains do some decent flavoured gins, if that's her tipple.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I got burgled in 1997, and amongst the things that were stolen, were two amethyst rings. I think I've just spotted the stones, stuck to the front of the Archbishop's robe!! 😲.
I wonder if he can account for his movements on the night of 15th September that year?? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Penny is my endurance icon. Next time I have to wait ages in the queue at the post office and feel like screaming, I’m going to channel Penny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Penny is my endurance icon. Next time I have to wait ages in the queue at the post office and feel like screaming, I’m going to channel Penny.
She has been my very unexpected hero of the day. Actually I think I remember her conducting herself in a similarly dignified way during one of the ceremonies after the Queen died. She’s certainly got “presence” and looks amazing! I think I’m developing a crush 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 21
We like to drink with Charlie cos Charlie is our mate and when we drink with Charlie he downs it in 8 7 6… ffs he only took a sip

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When Charles was on his throne thing, I could see through the cracks Louis was biting his nails or picking his nose and Kate nudged him to stop.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.