The Coronation of King Charles III

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know who the elderly lady next to Harry is? On the aisle seat. She also seems to be wearing robes but didn’t recognise her.

Justin welby’s shoulderless heart does often seem to be in the right place but he has a bit of a droney voice 😭 I know you can’t become Archbishop of Canterbury on the merit of a silky voice but it would go a long way here

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did anyone else clock the funny little wince Charles gave when he signed his name for the first time and the ink bled? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Justin welby’s shoulderless heart does often seem to be in the right place but he has a bit of a droney voice 😭 I know you can’t become Archbishop of Canterbury on the merit of a silky voice but it would go a long way here
Yes it’s a bit nasal. Literally cannot stop looking at his shoulders now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The royal family do not age well looks wise. I don’t mean the ones marrying in, but the born royals.

Reactions: 8
Maybe not, but you can bet she's got a vape stick tucked away for the moment she's out of sight.
There's going to be a bit of a wait as she's going off in a no-smoking carriage next.
ETA: Maybe got time for a quick puff in the Abbey toilets,, if someone has 'forgotten' to turn on the smoke alarms.

Imagine though Camilla just thinking “where’s my elfbar I need a puff” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don't know so. I thought I read that there was some reason he chose today.
I think read something about him wanting a totally different date from his mother's?
Not sure though as I've skimmed a lot of the news coverage?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.