The Coronation of King Charles III

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry looks annoyed when I saw him in the audience, must be raging that Camilla is crowned and he's had to see it.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Is it just me or is there a feeling of the end is nigh for Charles?
I don't get that impression at all. Today has been a big day with so much build up, I'm sure he'll relax later and look less like the weight of the world is on his shoulders. He does look exhausted, and it is a huge moment for him. I am sure he misses the late Queen enormously too.

Reactions: 15
Did they other kids come? I didn’t see Zara’s kids? Bit sad for them to miss such a monumental event!

Reactions: 2
Camilla has been my highlight watching this :ROFLMAO: it's been great watching her look bewildered and just wanting to get home and have a fag and stiff drink, just as anyone else would!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did they other kids come? I didn’t see Zara’s kids? Bit sad for them to miss such a monumental event!
There’s really strict numbers for the Abbey and I think the Wales children are only there cos of where they are in the LOS.

Reactions: 4
They could have moved it to June or July, too. More time.

Nobody participating looks like they particularly care much? It just doesn't have oomph or feeling. I thought I'd be feeling something but no.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I believe it’s rumoured she has a neurological condition
I’ve wondered this as I have noticed her shaking on a number of occasions. I hope she is okay and lasts a bit longer, I can’t see Charles living a long time after her.

Reactions: 4
They could have moved it to June or July, too. More time.

Nobody participating looks like they particularly care much? It just doesn't have oomph or feeling. I thought I'd be feeling something but no.
It feels like they can't wait to have it done with. Is the same date as the queen's coronation or something? I think there's some significance to the date.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.