The Coronation of King Charles III

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The lady stood by Charles' first chair.. does anyone know where her dress is from?

I thought that!! Not that its for us to say but from what I could see on telly she looked a bit toooo slim…
She’s been losing weight for quite a while now. She looked great, but think she’s taking it too far now. She has strong features and teeth and it makes them stand out more!

Reactions: 1
The royal weddings have more pomp and ceremony than this does. Zzzzz. I expected more.

I read that they requested Day attire specifically to tone it down a little bit. Not sure if true, but it would fit with Charles trying to modernize a little bit and gain acceptance.

Reactions: 6
I read that they requested Day attire specifically to tone it down a little bit. Not sure if true, but it would fit with Charles trying to modernize a little bit and gain acceptance.
It feels like it doesn't have the grandeur or gravitas such an important, historic and religious ceremony should have.

Reactions: 2
I wonder if Camilla has necked a load of Calms this morning? She has the same dazed look she had at the funeral.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just catching up on some royal outfit ... Queen Letizia of Spain's is lovely. Princess Charlene's is yuck.

Reactions: 3
I wonder if Camilla has necked a load of Calms this morning? She has the same dazed look she had at the funeral.

she does look a bit off, doesn't she? Poor thing, she's probably a bundle of nerves. There's nothing and nobody that can prepare you for that...

Reactions: 4
Loving all the pomp and ceremony! I feel like a few episodes of the Crown later.

Fair play to the Westminster Abbey team. This must've taken years of planning to arrange and hours of rehearsal recently. You can only do so much in the years running up to it too. Never know how the day itself will play out.

I know I’m old but it seems weird to see Floella Benjamin from Play Away there 😆. Isn’t she a baroness or something?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.