The Coronation of King Charles III

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlotte looks adorable. I'm straight onto Shein for a Cape dress for my daughter 😄 I can't stand to listen to Welby and the God stuff so I'm just hoping that the choir singing the Champions League theme (Zadok the Priest) at the end.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I saw Floella at the Palace of Westminster un November when l was collecting an award

Reactions: 1
Rishi always looks like a robot seconds away from malfunctioning whenever he gives a speech.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So they didn’t use a tiara already in the vault but commissioned a new floral tiara esque headpiece instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My eldest is the same age as louis, i can’t imagine her being so patient and well behaved down that walk 🤣 she would have been running around.

Kate looks beautiful. Camilla looks drunk happy 🤣

harry looks chilled and happy- which makes a change.

wonder what George thinks, must be weird to think that one day that will be him. Must be very surreal

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't suppose Camilla ever envisaged this happening to her. All she wanted was a bunk up.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
she does look a bit off, doesn't she? Poor thing, she's probably a bundle of nerves. There's nothing and nobody that can prepare you for that...
I think theres probably an element of they always knew it would happen, but now the day is here it’s ‘oh tit’

when all you wanted was sex but now you’re the Queen

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I'm just now realising Sunak has a lisp. I'm trying to think if I've heard him give a speech before. It's a weird change to have a PM who isn't on TV all the time!

Reactions: 3
Crazy to think though that this could be 1 of 2 coronations I could possibly see in my lifetime

Reactions: 11
Loving all the pomp and ceremony! I feel like a few episodes of the Crown later.
I've said this before, but one thing I'd quite like them to do once The Crown has finished is do something with a similar budget but going back to start in 1066.

Either that or adapt the Chips Channon Diaries.

Reactions: 5
As unnecessary as it is, I keep tensing thinking someone’s gonna tumble and fall any minute now

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.