The Coronation of King Charles III

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm really impressed with Penny Mordant's standing ability. And I'm not being facetious ... I'd have been shifting from foot to foot by now. Love her outfit.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Camila looks like she had a stiff drink (probably to calm her nerves) this morning!

Reactions: 9
Anyone else’s website a bit slow? Mind you, I’m probably adding to it by sending this reply out to be honest!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He looks so sad. Or perhaps that is his serious, nervous face!

Reactions: 2
Beatrice is so slim!
I thought that!! Not that its for us to say but from what I could see on telly she looked a bit toooo slim…

charles and camilla both looked incredibly nervous, and Charles looked emotional

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The royal weddings have more pomp and ceremony than this does. Zzzzz. I expected more.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.