The Coronation of King Charles III

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do the Duke and Duchess of Edinburgh sit in the front row with Princess Anne behind - do they now outrank her title wise?

Im not bothered and I’m sure they’re not, just curious?

Reactions: 2
Why do the Duke and Duchess of Edinburgh sit in the front row with Princess Anne behind - do they now outrank her title wise?

Yes with their new title they now outrank her

Reactions: 3
Every time I see Sophie, I think of the Windsors character that depict her as a mouse. Mi mi mi mi.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm not knocking the woman herself, but Anne's uniform looks so ridiculous, it's distracting.

Reactions: 5

Edward is higher than Anne in the line of succession

Reactions: 6
All the Wales’ look amazing 😍 Charlotte is so cute! Love her hair. I think Penny looks fantastic too.

I know it’s been asked before but who on Earth is the attractive man in a kilt?! He’s always at these things front and centre (not that I’m complaining) what’s his job title? Why is he there?
Major Johnny Thompson, The Kings Equerry. He gets more attention than The King.

I think he's been promoted now, but he'll always be Major Johnny to us.

Edit: He's a Lieutenant Colonel now.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I know people joke about his fingers, but I was quite shocked by the sight of his hands on the Bible. They're literally purple. I'd guess some sort of heart condition? I don't see him lasting as long as his mum. I hope he feels up to the job and doesn't feel like it will be too much for him.
This from a recent popbitch article …

Now that he’s king, Charles will no doubt command a little more respect from Palace staff. It hasn’t always been that way though.

A few years back, while preparing for a visit at one of his charities, an advisor of Charles’s was sent ahead to the venue to talk organisers through how the royal visit would work.

It was while they were working out the best place to line people up for a handshake procession, that the advisor used the phrase “shake the Royal sausages”.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Penny Mordaunt is still holding that sword. I’d definitely have dropped it by now. This is a good 40 minutes. I wonder if she’s been practicing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I don't know if this has been said- but doesn't Harry look so much more relaxed and comfortable without meghan? Shows how toxic she is!
But doesn’t it seem weird him being on his own, when everyone else has their family?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.