Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Meg78

VIP Member
Stats doing the rounds are that £100-150million has been spent, but it will boost the economy by £1bn

• Wow
Reactions: 11

House of Tea

VIP Member
That dude singing with TT is a 2015 BGT winner, just looked him up. Why is he there?

Mark, please don’t talk. Or sing.

• Haha

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
She was probably so nervous and still worried about opinions of her?
I’ve seen people on my Facebook sharing pictures of Diana saying it should have been your day
I keep seeing things about Diana as well, even if she was still alive, they were divorced so she was never going to be queen anyway. Lucky if she got an invite 🤷🏻‍♀️

Any time I’ve watched Royal Weddings/funerals/etc half the family look bored out their mind, so would I be, she was probably overwhelmed as well and maybe never thought this day would happen. It was funny watching her fiddle with her hair, I do it a lot when I’m nervous, just shows they’re only human. Yes she’s been part of the family for a long time now but it’s still overwhelming when all eyes are on you when she will be very aware many of the public have negative feelings about them both.

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
These drone formations got me emotional 🥺

some really unexpected moments have got me emosh this weekend 😅

• Heart

Hope96

VIP Member
Ngl I am tired from watching it so they must really be feeling it especially with how heavy the robes and crowns must be!

A side note, the Page Boys have done such a great job and I hope they are proud of themselves.

• Heart
Prince Louis is adorable! I always feel quite sorry for Prince George because he seems to be far more shy than Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis but I suppose he's probably quite aware one day he will have the responsibility of being the Monarch.
I wonder at what age they start to realise that?

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
Yes, perhaps surprisingly as I am in Scotland where we have been told repeatedly that we don't care about this sort of thing (did they even watch the journey of Her late Majesty's cortege through Scotland???). A party mainly for children in my nearest small town and a proper street party in the next town along.
I’m in Scotland and more people support the monarchy than the loudmouth social media arseholes would have you believe. It must have been an influx of English people that filled the streets in Edinburgh and other parts of Scotland when the Queen died. We celebrated at home yesterday, although my husband (who is fairly neutral on the royals) took the opportunity to have a few hours on his own, went into Glasgow city centre for some lunch. He saw the pro Indy/anti monarchy protest march and couldn’t believe the stupidity of them waving the Scottish ROYAL standard flag. Tells you all you need to know about these morons.