Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whatamadworld

Chatty Member
I suspect he doesn’t. He seemed to really hate the life (or have convinced himself that he hated it). In which case, he won’t allow himself regrets.
Doesn't regret the money he received by being part of the royal family though. None of them know their luck, they were just born into it and accept it as their right to inherit millions of pounds. Not a single one, along with their offspring, will ever struggle a day in their lives. I'm not bitter or anything lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14

coconochanel

VIP Member
That was good but we all know the King and William wanted the whole of PCD's singing react with water poured over their bodies. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14

jkroche95

VIP Member
He’s already on his way to the Airport.

THIS is what bothers me so much about him, always preaching about saving the planet but jets in and out of countries for less the 24hrs.
and he's due back next week for the court case!

Not too sure why a big thing is being made over him rushing back for Archie's birthday. Harry wasn't with him last year either, he was off playing polo. Harry wouldn't have been home until after 9pm so Archie would be asleep anyway.
They came over and attended the jubilee church service on Lilibet's birthday.
---
that's half the price of THE PRESIDENTS inauguration, and that happens every 4 years!
Woops! Yes that's what I mean lol

Reactions: 13

chapterthree

I have to say, I’m enjoying the chat thread tonight. Thanks all. Been feeling rubbish all day but enjoying your company 🥰

• Heart

thegirlscout

VIP Member
I’m so so torn between enjoying all the ceremonies and traditions, and sickened about how much it all costs when so many (including myself) can barely afford to live.
I think the kicker for me was that they didn’t use a tiara that they already had, they instead commissioned a new one for Kate and another for her daughter. That’s tone deaf.

• Angry

sarwah17

The gold carriage is bloody spectacular looking, isn't it? I don't think I have realised before just how striking and bright it is!

Loveitme

VIP Member
In not a fan of camilla or charles but i dont feel like it should have been Diana's day or she was robbed of queen etc .As mentioned previously ,they were divorced .It was never going to be her day and i dont really think she cared about being queen anyway.
What i do feel her and we and her family were robbed off was seeing her at her childrens weddings .Seeing her with her grandchildren .The good she would have done in her life had she been given the chance .

Loveitme

VIP Member
i do like Wills ,he'll be a good king .Hopefully i live to see his coronation .Id like to think so being 33