Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
Grotty ?
So is the person that went after money from his knowing out late Queen would make him pay it ............money over justice in a criminal trail ......
--
Bad take of the week.

Yeah, he had to pay out to avoid trial. That’s on him, not anyone else. His choices, reap what you sow etc. But feel free to sweat about it, it’s not like Andrew can 😂
---
People will do this 'real queen' shit with Meghan when it's W+C's I assume.
Don’t pay too much mind to the manic fans and manic haters on Twitter. Twitter lends itself to weirdos generally and most sane people have left the platform now.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

CuriousCat92

Chatty Member
I do wonder if a part of Harry regrets how things have turned out and thinks 'Meghan and I could have been part of this' instead of him coming on his own.
I suspect he doesn’t. He seemed to really hate the life (or have convinced himself that he hated it). In which case, he won’t allow himself regrets.

Sure…Media!

VIP Member
I was waiting for the part where KC3 shot ice out of his fingers, ran off in to the woods and sung Let It Go.

I can’t wait to see another matriarch. Between Kate’s glam, Charlotte’s care for her brother and Anne’s feather there is some genius power play going on there.

• Haha

NellieBoo

VIP Member
I've been following along with this thread. My sole contribution is we didn't see Seamus the irish wolfhound 😭. I love all the pomp of events like this though. All the military on show, the music, the horses, the history behind the rituals.

Sharkfan

Isn’t one of the surprises that take that are all 5 back together for this? Maybe that’s why they are being left til last?
I’m hoping the big finale is the King revealing he’s got one direction back together and they sing Diana. That’d make me like him.

• Haha
Absolutely loved today, much more than I thought I would. Everything was spot on! Wondered where all the guests went after though - home? Or was there a bun fight put on?