Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Can they not put a little Royal box live feed at the bottom of the screen? The reactions have been gold so far.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
Williams children look so proud 😭

william speaks so well! I defo feel like he’s improved over the last few years. He was never bad at public speaking, but before I’ve felt he’s sounded a bit too rehearsed and formal, but that was great

• Heart

Tots

VIP Member
Late to the chat as only just caught up with all the posts but I absolutely loved everything yesterday! A fab moment of history. I adored the robes and loved Charlotte’s outfit! The coaches were stunning, the uniforms, the horses! The venue was stunning, the music was beautiful. Loved the singers in white, as did Kate - she was beaming after!
Watched it with my 12 year old son, he also loved it and asked if the 🤴 King had to wear the crown every day now! 😂 celebrated with friends after, had decorated the outside of my house the day before, just love the pomp, pageantry and being patriotic! Long live the King!

• Heart

Tangent Tiger

VIP Member
People will do this 'real queen' shit with Meghan when it's W+C's I assume.
It's really strange, she only married into the RF, has criticised England and the constitution, doesn't understand the hierarchy and thought of it was being a Disney film.

Why on earth would she be Queen...? Some deranged people out there

thegirlscout

VIP Member
My review of the Coronation.
5/10. Overhyped. Lots of gaps and too much music. Charles looked like a twonk in his golden bathrobe. Not enough sparkle. Some ladies dressed as if they were at the office. Pomp and ceremony with the armed forces was the best bit at the end. Wish they would stay in line better - need to take tips from Russia and North Korea. The exit from the Abbey was awkward. Louis annoys me.

(I was joking about Russia and N Korea - it’s just because their military parades are so symmetrical and ours was wibbly wobbly at times. I don’t think we should become N Korea or Russia. Chill Tattlers!)

• Haha
  • Wow

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Almost looking forward to Take That. Although, Mark looked like they de-froze him this morning and he got dressed in the dark.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Rose28454

VIP Member
Tom Cruse makes me laugh, it's like he's become an honorary Brit.

I watched Grace Jones and her hula hoops, she is spectacular :)

I found myself wishing for a moment I had her physique and don't-give-a-shit-ness

Edit: sorry, I got the wrong thread 😳

Someone was recommending Grace Jones 2012 Q's jubilee on a different thread
My sisters company catered the queens jubilee concert in 2012. We were based in green park for a month as we fed all the crew who built the stage. We did all the artist catering and he dressing rooms. Grace Jones wanted oysters but my sis said no as her public liability wouldn’t cover it because she wanted them in her dressing room and there was no refrigeration . Shirley bassey wanted a special pink champagne from Harrods!
We catered a music festival with Grace Jones at the rfh a few years later and she had her oysters.

• Wow

Meisify2

VIP Member
It must be hard on the king and queen, I mean not many 70+ want to be out on a Sunday night listening to Katy Perry and Ollie murs

• Haha

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
I think it was as big and as good as it could be?
Age of deference is over. 2023 is a long way from 1953.
Old man King vs beautiful young Queen.
Weather was shocking. Not enough bling - these are my takeaways from today.

Charles is never and could never hope to replace his mother with the people of Britain and around the world.
I really enjoyed it for what it was. Charles seemed touched in the abbey with William, the cheers in the garden and on the balcony.

I’m not fussed about the rest of the weekend. Thanks for the extra day off!

Hope96

VIP Member
It is nice to see the Queen's cousins on the balcony because despite their age they still carry out official engagements and it's also going to be an amazing memory for all the children who were part of the Procession!

• Heart